Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

the router will disconnect them at the same time and just come back like after 2mins to 5mins random, and how come online games not disconnect? and discord? but everything else is, so im sure it a big on the wan side of the router thats doing this

not ive also tested this with only 1 isp using pppoe connection, also tried it with static , and dhcp to the isp modem, same thing the router is doing this, and both ax11000 are also doing this, and ive also read from other people with ax11000 also notice this wan disconnect

and also ive tried all this with a different brand router replacing the asus ax11000 , they dont do that, so thats why i said im pretty sure this is a asus ax11000 problem

ROG Member Array Natey2 PC Specs
    Natey2 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus Desktop PC
    MotherboardAsus
    ProcessorCore i7 4770
    Memory (part number)16GB
    Graphics Card #1GeForce GT620
    Sound CardRealtek
    MonitorAsus
    Storage #1Intel SSD
    Storage #2WDC
    CPU CoolerJust the usual heatsink + fan
    CaseAsus
    Power Supply350W
    Keyboard Asus
    Mouse Asus
    Mouse Pad None
    OS Windows 10 Pro with Hyper-V VM
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC88U
    Accessory #1 Realtek PCIe GBE

Quote Originally Posted by JeffLo View Post
    when i set the new ax11000 i still get this on the logs

Mar 8 14:49:44 kernel: E0:98:06:B4:5D:45 not mesh client, can't update it's ip
    Mar 8 14:49:44 kernel: 8C:AA:B5:E7:FA:51 not mesh client, can't update it's ip
    Mar 8 14:49:44 kernel: 60:B3:C4:00:A9:6E not mesh client, can't update it's ip
    I get similar messages on my RT-AX92U. See other interesting system log messages at https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/commen...ing_log_lines/

New ROGer Array

is there anyone from Asus looking at this ?

not mesh client, can't delete it

using the latest firmware : 3.0.0.4.386_45375-ge5f218b i am still seeing these

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by JeffLo View Post
    the router will disconnect them at the same time and just come back like after 2mins to 5mins random, and how come online games not disconnect? and discord? but everything else is, so im sure it a big on the wan side of the router thats doing this

not ive also tested this with only 1 isp using pppoe connection, also tried it with static , and dhcp to the isp modem, same thing the router is doing this, and both ax11000 are also doing this, and ive also read from other people with ax11000 also notice this wan disconnect

and also ive tried all this with a different brand router replacing the asus ax11000 , they dont do that, so thats why i said im pretty sure this is a asus ax11000 problem
    which FW version you using?

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by chercm View Post
    is there anyone from Asus looking at this ?

not mesh client, can't delete it

using the latest firmware : 3.0.0.4.386_45375-ge5f218b i am still seeing these
    I have this too. It used to be "not mesh client, can't update its IP" but has, with recent firmware turned into "not mesh client, can't delete it".

I find this occurs on iMac and Apple devices mostly, but also Sky HD and other devices. When the router singles out one or two of these devices, the messages continue until an AIMesh reboot, and then there's a chance they don't get picked on. Devices on the end of this tend to loose connections with the internet (but not the LAN).

Have you tired binding the MAC & IP?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array ahfoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PapaVictor View Post
    I have this too. It used to be "not mesh client, can't update its IP" but has, with recent firmware turned into "not mesh client, can't delete it".

I find this occurs on iMac and Apple devices mostly, but also Sky HD and other devices. When the router singles out one or two of these devices, the messages continue until an AIMesh reboot, and then there's a chance they don't get picked on. Devices on the end of this tend to loose connections with the internet (but not the LAN).

Have you tired binding the MAC & IP?
    I already log in the issue via Web GUI. I hope all user who encounter this issue can report it too. So Asus may look into this issue.

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by ahfoo View Post
    I already log in the issue via Web GUI. I hope all user who encounter this issue can report it too. So Asus may look into this issue.
    Good idea.

I have done some investigation and this normally affects 1-3 devices until a reboot. Then it can change to other devices.

I have seen this on 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz and wired devices - both MAC/IP bound and unbound, both Node bound and unbound.

Devices getting this log entry get inconsistent access to WAN & LAN

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by PapaVictor View Post
    Good idea.

I have done some investigation and this normally affects 1-3 devices until a reboot. Then it can change to other devices.

I have seen this on 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz and wired devices - both MAC/IP bound and unbound, both Node bound and unbound.

Devices getting this log entry get inconsistent access to WAN & LAN
    My AX11000 disconnects wan and lan devices when it 'crashes',lights on AX11000 also go out.
    Does it with all stable releases so far,not tested latest yet though - ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Version 3.0.0.4.386.45934 (2021/11/10)

I'm using a older beta which works,no disconnects at all but I don't use mesh,just lan and wireless.
    Plus my config goes modem-RT5300-AX11000 but neither the modem or the RT crash at all.

link to beta if latest is no good for you.......
    https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...78A44D97422DBY

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8