cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS RAMPAGE V X99 resizable bar

PanosXidis24
Level 11
Hello can anyone unlock feature or support on X99 systems this feature nvidia RTX 3XXX series thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Szaquak
Level 7
I would like to be wrong, but I'm afraid that due to the specification of this technology, it will never work on X99 😞 a pity

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/geforce-rtx-30-series-resizable-bar-support/

PanosXidis24
Level 11
maybe yes

I would love this too, I am on a ROG STRIX X99 GAMING motherboard and just picked up a ASUS EKWB 3070. My board has some short coming which has me looking at a x299 upgrade but I am having a hard time deciding on compromises even with that platfrom. Even with the newer platform information still seems less plentiful....

I have a u.2 and m.2 nvme... on my exisitng board I would love not to have to choose one of other like it makes you do now.... I have my u.2 drive currently in my second 16x slot... with my new graphics card PCIe_1_1 is not free but if I enable it I loose my bluetooth/wifi. Stangely I still see odd compromises like these even on some the x299 boards even with 48lanes now