keyboard blink after update ROG firmware V2.7.3.602

ChocolateRiderX
Level 7
i'm using : ROG Strix G733QS_G743QS
Bios : G733QS.311

After live update came in to updated these

ROG Keyboard firmware Update tool V2.7.3.602
ROG Keyboard Firmware Update Tool for keyboard LED V2.7.3.702

half of my left shift key just blink repeatedly in the correct colour, but when I changed the keyboard lighting from Aura to Normal Armory Crate one. it working normally.

if you need more information please tell me. Thank you
2 REPLIES 2

berkehan_k
Level 7
I'm using the same model g733qs. One day when I turned on the computer, my four keys stopped working. Two FN keys and left shift and the button next to it <>. I followed all the instructions but it did not improve. The left shift key lights up by itself when the computer is starting. But it doesn't react and doesn't work at all. Software updates broke my computer.

berkehan.k wrote:
I'm using the same model g733qs. One day when I turned on the computer, my four keys stopped working. Two FN keys and left shift and the button next to it <>. I followed all the instructions but it did not improve. The left shift key lights up by itself when the computer is starting. But it doesn't react and doesn't work at all. Software updates broke my computer.

I have the exact same problem. Have tried contacting ASUS Tech Support through all means possible to warn them about the faulty keyboard firmware and they still haven't come up with a solution and the broken version is still available to download, ready to break more people's computers.