Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GT-AC5300 Firmware 9.0.0.4.386.41994 version Beta

muzykcb
Level 7
GT-AC5300

I have installed the beta version 9.0.0.4.386.41994

- LAN data transfer speed from the connected USB 3.0 drive 30MB / s (and it was 80MB / s)
- Speedtest does not work
- During the first run during configuration, there is no option to configure the 5GHz-2 network (only 2.4GHz and 5GHz-1 are available)
- Instant guard does not work
5 REPLIES 5

Jesseinsf
Level 10
muzykcb wrote:
GT-AC5300

I have installed the beta version 9.0.0.4.386.41994

- LAN data transfer speed from the connected USB 3.0 drive 30MB / s (and it was 80MB / s)
- Speedtest does not work
- During the first run during configuration, there is no option to configure the 5GHz-2 network (only 2.4GHz and 5GHz-1 are available)
- Instant guard does not work

My experience:

• No issues with USB data transfer speeds
  • Speed test on the Internet speed tab works fine
  • Had no issue configuring both 5Ghz channels on first run
  • Instant Guard works fine when I connect to the router interface remotely.

Jesseinsf wrote:
My experience:

• No issues with USB data transfer speeds
  • Speed test on the Internet speed tab works fine
  • Had no issue configuring both 5Ghz channels on first run
  • Instant Guard works fine when I connect to the router interface remotely.

How is this possible.
I reinstalled the software without restoring the saved settings. Later I did a factory reset and set everything up again.

What version of the router do you have - which revision - maybe that's the problem?

muzykcb wrote:
How is this possible.
I reinstalled the software without restoring the saved settings. Later I did a factory reset and set everything up again.

What version of the router do you have - which revision - maybe that's the problem?

I have the ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Firmware version: 9.0.0.4.386_41994-g769f84f (Beta)

Jesseinsf wrote:
I have the ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Firmware version: 9.0.0.4.386_41994-g769f84f (Beta)

What version of the router you have (revision) you will see it on the bottom of the router "REV ..."

muzykcb wrote:
What version of the router you have (revision) you will see it on the bottom of the router "REV ..."

It's Hardware Revision A