cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FX505DU FPS Drop problem

nakoicve
Level 7
Hello I have a laptop with Ryzen 3750x and 1660ti Mobile. I have always 40-45fps when i am playing warzone and valorant or cs go same too. I wanted to improve my fps and played with some settings but even i change my settings to the lowest possible(640x480 low) , fps stays always the same. I check my gpu usage but it seems always 20% percent. My cpu usage is always 100%. Can you please help me to get over this situation? I have seen others playing at 80fps with warzone and with valorant or cs go they are taking 120-150 fps but my laptop is always counting 80-90 with the same specs at 1080p max settings.

My windows version is current version
1 REPLY 1

Snoopstroll
Level 7
Hi,

I've been having similar issues with my Tuf f15 - RTX 3070, I7.

For some reason most games let windows decide whether to use the CPU or GPU, however you can customise this which seemed to sort out a lot of my lag/frame issues.

If you go to the windows search bar and type in 'Graphics Settings' then choose 'Desktop App' or 'Microsoft Store' app to locate your chosen file i.e; Warzone.

Once you've selected the file.exe click options and change it to 'high performance' and that should force it to run off of your GPU.

Screenshot attached.