cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate unable to detect TUF B460 PRO WIFI motherboard

ahfoo
Level 13
Hi, Got this board for two months but busy with work to setup until yesterday. Everything running fine and Armoury Crate working well detecting the motherboard RGB LED. But I was unable to see anything on this program that can detect and control the CPU fan, cooling fan etc.... AI suit 3 work though. Unlike others user which the Armoury Crate will have a icon I symbol (if I am not wrong) from many user but mine was without. Any advice appreciate. Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

Peyman1354
Level 8
ive got similar issues, armury crates does nor detect my mb maximus hero iv ,. aura does but then it not detecting my 3080 rtx.as soo n ill get armoury crates to detect my 3080 rtx rgb,then it stop motherbored rgb,im sick of this asus argb software,.as soon they fix something they break something else.and there is no respond from asus regarding this.

Peyman1354 wrote:
ive got similar issues, armury crates does nor detect my mb maximus hero iv ,. aura does but then it not detecting my 3080 rtx.as soo n ill get armoury crates to detect my 3080 rtx rgb,then it stop motherbored rgb,im sick of this asus argb software,.as soon they fix something they break something else.and there is no respond from asus regarding this.

It appear that still far away with many tiny issue issue with this software. Asus need to work hard to improve this. petty that the less complex AI suit 3 work and the one supposed to be more advance not working well.

Legolas
Level 9
Could you please restart the "ROG Live Service", by going to Right click the taskbar, left click and launch “Task Manager”, Switch to “Service” tab, right click “ROG Live Service” and choose “Restart”. Hopefully that works.
Sincerely,
Legolas

Legolas wrote:
Could you please restart the "ROG Live Service", by going to Right click the taskbar, left click and launch “Task Manager�, Switch to “Service� tab, right click “ROG Live Service� and choose “Restart�. Hopefully that works.

Bro, that not working for my system. Thank for your help.

Legolas
Level 9
Hello Ahfoo, what Armoury Crate version do you have? Did you run latest update for Armoury crate?
Could you please run uninstaller - https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip
and than install Armoury Crate again - https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip
Sincerely,
Legolas