ROG Member Array

XG43VQ DisplayWidget Multiframe

Just got an XG43VQ and downloaded the DisplayWidget software v.3.4....
    I've gone into the Multiframe option and I just want 2 even panels (left & right) - weird that it's not a default option available.
    So there is a customize option.

On customize, I'd like to know how to delete the bars, as it is now it let's be customize only 4 panes, if I could delete the horizontal lines, I could have 2 even frames left & right.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 1.PNG  

ROG Guru: White Belt Array oG kill3r PC Specs
    oG kill3r PC Specs
    MotherboardZ390-H
    Processori9 9900k
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3600 32GB
    Graphics Card #1PNY RTX 3080 XLR8
    Sound CardSOUND BLASTER G6
    MonitorASUS XG43VQ
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 970 PRO M2 512GB
    Storage #2SAMSUNG 970 PRO M2 512GB
    CPU CoolerNZXT M22
    CaseNZXT 710i
    Power SupplyCORSAIR HX1000
    Keyboard CORSAIR K65
    Mouse CORSAIR DARK CORE RGB PRO SE
    Headset BEYERDYNAMIC 990 PRO
    OS WINDOWS 10

Did you figure this out ? I just got the XG43VQ great monitor by the way

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by oG kill3r View Post
    Did you figure this out ? I just got the XG43VQ great monitor by the way
    I have not, nor have I been able to find any information online.
    I kind of stopped looking honestly - would love to know why such a necessary option isn't included as default it seems silly.

For now I just snap my windows left & right but this functionality would make certain things a lot easier.
    Asus - FYI - if you're reading - please add horizontal 2-way snap to this program.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Do you have any eye strain issues with browser use or say file manager? I got this monitor a few days ago and have been struggling with settings ever since trying to stop it. I have a feeling it's more going from 2160P to 1200P that is my issue. Who knows.

It's funny your post is about their app. I can't even get it to open (it's in the tray but clicking on it does nothing) unless I end the program and open it again. Not surprised as it's Asus software. Let's just create it but not do anything to fix issues with it. Asus MO!
    Last edited by scgt1; 04-27-2021 at 01:02 PM.

ROG Member Array

I had eye strain issues in general with the monitor. I choked it up to getting used to the wide & curved screen but also the brightness. I lowed it down and the eyestrain basically went away. I used a light meter in my room to see what the brightness was and matched that to a suggested brightness setting I found on I believe Tom's Hardware (?).

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenOutlaw View Post
    I had eye strain issues in general with the monitor. I choked it up to getting used to the wide & curved screen but also the brightness. I lowed it down and the eyestrain basically went away. I used a light meter in my room to see what the brightness was and matched that to a suggested brightness setting I found on I believe Tom's Hardware (?).
    Good to know I'm not loosing my mind. My office is pretty dang dark and I have the brightness adjusted for that fact but it really doesn't seem to matter even on 0. LOL