cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Bios 0703 Rog Strix Z590 boards

Zardoc
Level 10
-support Intel ABT (Adaptive Boost Technology) when using i9-11900K�i9-11900KF processors.
-Improve system performance.
-update microcode of the 11th Gen Intel processors
-Improve system stability

Here is the bios for my board
ROG STRIX Z590-A GAMING WIFI BIOS 0703
5 REPLIES 5

satyrlampu
Level 7
Just updated my Z590-F bios to this version in hope to solve RAM problem (32GB RAM, 31.8GB usable) but the problem is still there 😞

Zardoc
Level 10
Hi satyrlampu,

I don't think that you have a problem. I have the same info as you. Windows does see all your 32 gigs of ram but 155 megs is reserved by bios. But I wouldn't go nuts and it has nothing to with your board because Windows sees 32 Gigs.

Zardoc wrote:
Hi satyrlampu,

I don't think that you have a problem. I have the same info as you. Windows does see all your 32 gigs of ram but 155 megs is reserved by bios. But I wouldn't go nuts and it has nothing to with your board because Windows sees 32 Gigs.

I also have Z490-G wifi Strix ... using first release bios it also has same problem ( 16 GB RAM , 15.9 GB Usable)

after I update the bios .. I can use full memory .. I use discrete graphic card on both system

So it's clear to me that this is BIOS problem

I also has crackling sound with toslink connection (it's never happen with my other PCs) , my USB mic also not functioning on this board (It works well with my other PC using Z370 and Z490 board)

I really dissapointed with this Z590 board .... but lesson learned.. I won't buy new released product immediately ..

satyrlampu wrote:
I also have Z490-G wifi Strix ... using first release bios it also has same problem ( 16 GB RAM , 15.9 GB Usable)

after I update the bios .. I can use full memory .. I use discrete graphic card on both system

So it's clear to me that this is BIOS problem

Hi, are you able to change PCIE settings in bios to descrete and save. Check if it saved.

Thanks

Blake1
Level 10
Hi satyrlampu,
May you share the video record of the cracking sound? and do you have another one to cross check?
And how is the mic not functioning? not being detected? not recording other situation? how about using headset?
Thank you.