CaseFractal Design Meshify S2 Dark TG
    Power SupplyFSP Fortron Raider S 550W
    Keyboard ROG strix Scope
    Mouse Rog Gladius II Origin
    Headset ROG Strix Fusin Wireless
    Mouse Pad Cerberus
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Xg248q aura sync

I have xg248q monitor and it is supposed to be aura sync compatible. I have aura sync turned on for the monitor settings itself. But it won’t show up in aura sync. monitor appear at aura creator but not in armoury crate

ROG Member Array

check firmwarm

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Don't even care about these things it may not work oreffective .
    just focus on monitor quality and bleeding + focus on blur and response time
    i dont know if your real gamers you dont care about design it self you care about performance
    like 240 hz 0.5 ms response time
    almost overshoot 0.5% error which is deliver good image quality with smoothness .

like that you achieve your gaming goals .

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by lLegendaary View Post
    Don't even care about these things it may not work oreffective .
    just focus on monitor quality and bleeding + focus on blur and response time
    i dont know if your real gamers you dont care about design it self you care about performance
    like 240 hz 0.5 ms response time
    almost overshoot 0.5% error which is deliver good image quality with smoothness .

like that you achieve your gaming goals .
    Id like to know what size monitor you run and what GPU/s that give you 240 FPS as well as a color graph at 8 bit color with 240Hz. I have a 200Mhz PG35VQ HDR1000 and the image quality and color representation is most important. I've not had any issues dialing it back to m144Mhz so I can get better color depth. I'm not hitting 200FPS even with a pair of 2080Tis at 3440x1440 and you wont touch much more than 100FPS with 4K. I dont have to use Gysnc ultimate although its there as its a performance hit and I dont have any tearing issues at 144Hz and zero light bleed with a VA panel.

I care about all of it. That's why I spent $2500 on a monitor.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Deen_ View Post
    I have xg248q monitor and it is supposed to be aura sync compatible. I have aura sync turned on for the monitor settings itself. But it won’t show up in aura sync. monitor appear at aura creator but not in armoury crate
    Its most likely not the hardware but more likelyh AURA/ Crate. Hasnt worked 100% correctly since its inception. Ive tried every version and not a single one has been 100%. I got so tired of it I ditched my ASUS peripherals for corsair as Ique runs perfectly with a lot more control and presets or manual conrtol if you want to go that route for the back of my monitor I bout the corsair LS100 kit with some add ons ro cover it better as the start kit is more for smaller monitors. I leave whats on the monitor in a static color as I just give up on AURA/Crate. I have the last version of Aura installed and never launched just for the lighting service so I can synch up my MOBO with Ique.

Aura was a great Idea, just a pi$$ poor execution. Even without anything but ASUS peripreals and ligh stips nothing worked as it should. I got over tired of having to shut down my machine, pull power from it, wait 1 few minutes then put power back on to reset the AURA. Nothing has changed. Tried latest version of crate and still doenst work as it should. Done is all I can say. just spent a wad on other than corsair product just to get the RGB working as it should. (not that I didnt spend a wad on the ASUS stuff that is now in a box in my basement). I think the spatha mouse and core keyboard were two of the worst purchases I ever made. What I do know is Know that its all corsair now except the MOBO and it works perfectly with Ique
    Try graphing your power with Crate.......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luxmark power.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	231.5 KB 
ID:	88146
    Last edited by BigJohnny; 03-28-2021 at 05:10 AM.