Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Do you guys have the performance mode enabled or disabled for smoother lighting effects?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Do you guys have the performance mode enabled or disabled for smoother lighting effects?
    Mine was always enabled since it was added -- I haven't tested it with it turned off.

More importantly, as it is a trend with the versions of AC:

Such severe issues seem to fix themselves in the span of a few days (after the release of a new AC version) [except the handle leaks/ EAC false flags xd]... at least for me that is.

I used to have increased CPU utilization of that same process, although the utilization was slightly below 10% since I have a beefy CPU
    Last edited by AndrasROG; 04-13-2021 at 08:17 AM.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

To be clear, the CPU usage for the background process "Armoury Crate User Session Helper" has already been resolved. The CPU usage for LightingService is the background service which could ramp up if Performance Mode is enabled, if disabled, then expect 1-2% loading.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	User Session Helper.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	88346
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 04-13-2021 at 12:31 PM.

Banned Array

I had to reinstall cos rgb kept glitching now i have high cpu usage like constant 4% while it was 0% before

If i uncheck memory usage go's down to 0,2% if i check it go's up to 4%

edit: manage to uninstall everything including g skill rgb software components but it installed with glitchy memory rgb i even verified before installation to make sure the ene file is missing in driver folder within system32, armoury crate really is a mess i really wanna go back to perfectly working armoury crate again and lightningservice that uses 0% cpu usage on my 3900x, and a rgb that does not adress memory as one big bar instead of 4 invidual bars like it does on default rgb profile on cold boot before any software is ran however then i have no control at all and that is even worse.
    Last edited by FlufflePuff1337; 04-17-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Banned Array

Im stuck in an update loop again today on 2021/03/24 update can you fix your update servers already...............

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Al3xG PC Specs
    Al3xG PC Specs
    MotherboardB360-F Gaming
    Processori7-8700
    Graphics Card #1Strix 3080 OC
    Monitor27UK650 4k
    Power Supply750w
    Keyboard Strix Flare
    Mouse Gladius 2 Origin
    Headset Delta C
    Mouse Pad Balteus
    OS Win 10 20H2
    Accessory #1 Aura Terminal

Quote Originally Posted by FlufflePuff1337 View Post
    Im stuck in an update loop again today on 2021/03/24 update can you fix your update servers already...............
    Ive already sent the issue to support team but no result yet. Mine is stuck on version 1.01.04 of all my devices. And i can't even open my devices tabs it tells me to update but update is looping. (

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Al3xG View Post
    Ive already sent the issue to support team but no result yet. Mine is stuck on version 1.01.04 of all my devices. And i can't even open my devices tabs it tells me to update but update is looping. (

Forum is broken to i hit quote and it quotes nothing, yes i have same issue you just described im bassicly stuck now and with glitchy rgb and high cpu usage as result of memory sync, i wanna strangle some one now at Asus they been bullying me for years even banned without warnings, they simply do not give a **** about their sorry state of their software team, the community manager is selectively responding to one person then ignoring everyone else, Asus clearly has a problem they keep this up they may as well file for bankrupcy this is in no way acceptable behaviour from a company everyone has high expectations from.......

Mine just says update rog strix x570-e gaming 1.1.26 and just downloads repeatly restarts rgb and then says there is an update again non stop im gonna uninstall again reinstall as many times until it works, and if it does't work i will go ****ing kill my self cos i ****ing hate this ****ing world where vaccine priority just means pausing all vaccines you eligible for **** this world **** asus and **** everyone................ especially current community manager that should obviously be fired due failing at its job, he cant even ****ing post a new ****ing thread for the new armoury crate issues for **** sake wake the **** up community manager, you not communicating at all.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Foxseiz View Post
    After installing this version, it won't detect my mobo and ram and rgb headers. can't control any of my lights now... This software is so broken. tsktsk.
    same issues .cant detect my mb maximus hero xi 390 rgb + rgb header

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Peyman1354 View Post
    same issues .cant detect my mb maximus hero xi 390 rgb + rgb header
    i reinstalled like 10 times yesterday with uninstaller with 1 time it only detected memory and not the rest like mainboard, it seems the installer if it cannot download everything it will just skip and then the app ends up in a updating loop trying to download update files for your motherboard non stop repeatly failing, which eventually worked after uninstalling and reinstalling again after a lot of pain and wasting time.

Banned Array

is the extra cpu usage just being ignored with lightningservice.exe this is really awfull the cpu usage remains unchanged regardless of performance mode being on or not, you bassicly hiding behind excuses stop it and just fix your software, the complaints wont stop until you fix whats broken.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast