cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory crate updates wont install!!

CPOWERS27
Level 7
I opened armory crate just now and seen there are 4 updates to my lighting software.
ROG Strix B550-F gaming
Memory
Addressable LED strip
ROG Balteus

Now whenever i hit update all, or even update them indiviually, it downloads the update, tella me to reboot to finish the install update, and then.. does it all over again. It wont install any of the updates its downloaded. Just keeps telling me theres updates to install after every reboot says the same thing. Please help me!! Armory crate version is 4.0.8.0
9 REPLIES 9

Karl_MvB
Level 7
Same issue from my end. Stuck on Armoury Crate 4.0.8.0 with several Device Kit Updates, that are on loop update even after several restarts and Armour crate re-install.

😞 anger

I had this exact same issue earlier. I tried it again a few minutes ago and only my X570 update loaded and then all was fine again after rebooting again. Seems to be working like normal now. Give it a shot if you haven't already.

Banditt1976 wrote:
I had this exact same issue earlier. I tried it again a few minutes ago and only my X570 update loaded and then all was fine again after rebooting again. Seems to be working like normal now. Give it a shot if you haven't already.

Did you try check for updates afterwards?

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case

Yes I did and there are no updates showing available anymore.

PerpetualCycle
Level 13
Hmm, mine was still doing the same update when checking for update, even though it was updated. I just tried again and there are now no updates. Guessing Asus did something.

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case

Da-BOSS
Level 10
All is fine with me and there's no more updates + CPU usage is normal like before too 🙂

Can confirm, all is working as intended now! Thanks Asus!!

SiX8SiX_YT
Level 7
Same! getting really pissed off because of this!

CPOWERS27 wrote:
I opened armory crate just now and seen there are 4 updates to my lighting software.
ROG Strix B550-F gaming
Memory
Addressable LED strip
ROG Balteus

Now whenever i hit update all, or even update them indiviually, it downloads the update, tella me to reboot to finish the install update, and then.. does it all over again. It wont install any of the updates its downloaded. Just keeps telling me theres updates to install after every reboot says the same thing. Please help me!! Armory crate version is 4.0.8.0