cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aac3572MbHal handle leak fix

kanift
Level 7
well today i saw there was a new update for armoury but it seems the handle leak still occurs so i decided to share my fix

first u have to terminate the exe named as "Aac3572MbHal_x86.exe" and then drag & drop the files in the zip folder to "C:\Program Files\ASUS\AacMB" and then restart the pc

Download
4 REPLIES 4

AndrasROG
Level 10
Thanks, but I think I will wait for the next update 😛

I (and many others) are having issues accessing our devices (mobo, headphone, etc) with this version 4.0.8.0...

And I'm still getting the Game Security Violation Detected message for EAC-protected games

AndrasROG wrote:
Thanks, but I think I will wait for the next update 😛

I (and many others) are having issues accessing our devices (mobo, headphone, etc) with this version 4.0.8.0...

And I'm still getting the Game Security Violation Detected message for EAC-protected games

Its because the files are modified, cheaters modify files to inject there cheats into commonly used aplications so anti cheat does not pick it up, so easy anti cheat makes sure you not doing that, it can also be triggered by corrupt system files so in that case sfc /scannow in powershell as admin should do the trick.
If there is a leak issue then Asus should known about it and already have a fix in the works, we should't have to rely on having to fix it ourself ofcourse if are able to that be nice, but if no one complains about it asus will not know about it there software gets worse and worse due lost of intrest of reporting these issues.

Bostonjunk
Level 8
kanift wrote:
well today i saw there was a new update for armoury but it seems the handle leak still occurs so i decided to share my fix

first u have to terminate the exe named as "Aac3572MbHal_x86.exe" and then drag & drop the files in the zip folder to "C:\Program Files\ASUS\AacMB" and then restart the pc

Download

Any explaination on how it works at all?

Just seems a bit sus to drop an exe and dll that could be doing who knows what.
Not that I'm not appreciative if the efforts are genuine 😄

Zootor
Level 7
I just had this crash error this morning, computer randomly shut down and restarted.
AAC MB HAL - Stopped working - 2023-03-10 6:16 am.
Did the powershell scan and the results are as follows:

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.

Thanks for the tips. Hope this doesn't happen again.