cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Maximus XI Extreme and Z390 Motherboards - Will we get Resizeable BAR Support?

MikeJeffries
Level 9
Does anyone know if this is coming to the Asus Maximus XI Extreme Z390 Motherboards?
21 REPLIES 21

howxcore
Level 10
MikeJeffries wrote:
Does anyone know if this is coming to the Asus Maximus XI Extreme Z390 Motherboards?

it was said by a moderator on these forums that they were in the "pipeline". However, how far down the pipeline is another story. Even though it should be any moment now I'm assuming since Nvidia and OTHER motherboard manufacturers have already rolled out proper motherboard and GPU VBIOS updates.

cars10
Level 8
why don't you see the other 15 page thread on this exact same issue right above yours

cars10 wrote:
why don't you see the other 15 page thread on this exact same issue right above yours

What the $#@*!!!
Nice Asus we had a whole thread asking about a simple statement about resizeable bar support and the thread gets deleted.
Well i and many others just deleted you...:mad::mad::mad:
Maybe we should reach out to Linus, JayzTwoCents, Gamers Nexus ( and not only them) to dig into this .

I know my post will get deleted that's just typical af A...s.

cars10 wrote:

aaaaaaaand it's gone. just disappeared. wtf? ASUS now censoring complains? dafuq is going on. Or did I go blind?

Adhonaj wrote:
aaaaaaaand it's gone. just disappeared. wtf? ASUS now censoring complains? dafuq is going on. Or did I go blind?

It's gone, you are not blind 😞

cars10 wrote:

That thread got moved to another less visible subforum, therefore his post is now valid 🙂

Why would they move it, except to bury it?

For some reason it got moved. A moderator lurks in the shadows.