cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant install Armory Crate anymore

LordSabathan
Level 9
After the latest update i didnt see any device on aura tab and my terminal had random lightning all the time, so i decide to try to fix it and the pain start ,Aura didnt work anymore, try to install and reinstall and keep saying app not installed after multiple install and unistalls and restarts.Then i try to reinstall ARmory crate, unistalled didnt work so i started manually remove all, component after component.The i used the latest installed from the website ( who seems to be old ) and it stuck on installing components for selected devices like 10 times.I did Revo unistall on every component , trying multiple restart , shutdown on my pc from the electricity , no luck.Well i refuse to clean install my windows cuz it will take me whole day and few more for tuning,so i appreciate any other suggestions, ( im still stuck on installing components for devices and after few or more than few minutes it says internet connection failed and stopped) till it installed i play online games so no problem with the connection.
My windows is up to date 20h2
6 REPLIES 6

Supergrover
Level 7
Yeah had the same issue using revo to uninstall, always worked just fine before for uninstalling AC, seams to be missing some left over files on this latest update.

I used the AC uninstall tool, downloaded from my balteus mousepad download section, run, reboot, reinstall AC.

Installed fine after that, mind you my Arion ext drive isnt being detected in AC......

LordSabathan
Level 9
I manage to run the unistalled succesfully after few restarts, but same problem, stuck on installing components for selected devices.I even try system restore, but when i restored , amory crate was gone and my restore was from longer point.I think we need newer installed so download links for 4.0.8.0 are appriciated.
I also notice that RoG live services are keep installing even i after manually remove them.

LordSabathan wrote:
I manage to run the unistalled succesfully after few restarts, but same problem, stuck on installing components for selected devices.I even try system restore, but when i restored , amory crate was gone and my restore was from longer point.I think we need newer installed so download links for 4.0.8.0 are appriciated.
I also notice that RoG live services are keep installing even i after manually remove them.

Have you found any solution ? I'm stuck like you on components installation and unable to install armoury crate on my fresh windows installation 😞

same here. fresh win 10 install, armoury stuck on install.

just download the cratesoftware and try again and again. after 2-3x it will install.

lahceneamine wrote:
Have you found any solution ? I'm stuck like you on components installation and unable to install armoury crate on my fresh windows installation 😞

After hours spend and tons of restarts i manage to work it in exact steps:
Run armory crate unistaller .... then failed ... then you need to restart , then it manage unistall successfully. after that restart again, then try instal AC and wait till end.

xhitm3n
Level 7
I have same problem, have uninstalled and tried to install again tuck on components too, Asus software quality assurance doesnt exist its like they push develop straight to production...