ROG Enthusiast Array vmartinez007's Avatar

How to activate the Zephyrus M15 GU 502LV TVB and turbo bost 3.0

Hello good morning, I have bought the Rog Zephyrus M15 GU 502LV, with the PROCESSOR i7 10875H, AND THE RTX 2060, just ask if the technologies that this Thermal Velocity Boost processor brings (Intel® TVB, and Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0, come activated by default or you have to enable them from the BIOS.
    The version of the bios that the equipment brings is updated is 309 and all the other drivers as well.
    It is that I have observed without forcing it in games or anything, that it does not exceed the speed that it marks in the aida program of 3100 Mz.
    I have to remind all users that once when I bought the Maximus Hero VII board, they already helped me here. Thanks for everything.
    Greetings.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos resumen.PNG  

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Turbo boost 3.0 has been discontinued. Intel has removed it and windows updates will remove it because of exploits discovered in the app.
    You can enabled it in the BIOS but also enable intel speed step. should be on same page, one right on top of the other. Set your OC speed and Vcore appropriately then it should go up to OC and go up and down dependent on load. TB 3.0 can still be downloaded from major geeks but it will be uninstalled with a windows update.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnny View Post
    Turbo boost 3.0 has been discontinued. Intel has removed it and windows updates will remove it because of exploits discovered in the app.
    You can enabled it in the BIOS but also enable intel speed step. should be on same page, one right on top of the other. Set your OC speed and Vcore appropriately then it should go up to OC and go up and down dependent on load. TB 3.0 can still be downloaded from major geeks but it will be uninstalled with a windows update.
    Bien, muy, bien, lo tendre en cuenta. Gracias por responder.

Saludos.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnny View Post
    Well, very, well, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for answering.
    Greetings.