cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate the Zephyrus M15 GU 502LV TVB and turbo bost 3.0

vmartinez007
Level 7
Hello good morning, I have bought the Rog Zephyrus M15 GU 502LV, with the PROCESSOR i7 10875H, AND THE RTX 2060, just ask if the technologies that this Thermal Velocity Boost processor brings (Intel® TVB, and Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0, come activated by default or you have to enable them from the BIOS.
The version of the bios that the equipment brings is updated is 309 and all the other drivers as well.
It is that I have observed without forcing it in games or anything, that it does not exceed the speed that it marks in the aida program of 3100 Mz.
I have to remind all users that once when I bought the Maximus Hero VII board, they already helped me here. Thanks for everything.
Greetings.
3 REPLIES 3

BigJohnny
Level 13
Turbo boost 3.0 has been discontinued. Intel has removed it and windows updates will remove it because of exploits discovered in the app.
You can enabled it in the BIOS but also enable intel speed step. should be on same page, one right on top of the other. Set your OC speed and Vcore appropriately then it should go up to OC and go up and down dependent on load. TB 3.0 can still be downloaded from major geeks but it will be uninstalled with a windows update.

BigJohnny wrote:
Turbo boost 3.0 has been discontinued. Intel has removed it and windows updates will remove it because of exploits discovered in the app.
You can enabled it in the BIOS but also enable intel speed step. should be on same page, one right on top of the other. Set your OC speed and Vcore appropriately then it should go up to OC and go up and down dependent on load. TB 3.0 can still be downloaded from major geeks but it will be uninstalled with a windows update.

Bien, muy, bien, lo tendre en cuenta. Gracias por responder.

Saludos.

BigJohnny wrote:

Well, very, well, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for answering.
Greetings.