cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft hyper-v nt kernel integration vsp

Zeroed85
Level 8
Seems to be a missing driver for the XIII Hero or perhaps something disabled in the BIOS?

2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
A lot of motherboards have virtualization disabled in the BIOS by default. If you need to run a virtual machine and you haven't changed anything in the BIOS then you probably need to find that setting and toggle it. It can be in different locations so I'm not sure where to find it. In the MSI bios I think it's under advanced features on the overclocking screen which is not intuitive at all. Not sure about ASUS.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
A lot of motherboards have virtualization disabled in the BIOS by default. If you need to run a virtual machine and you haven't changed anything in the BIOS then you probably need to find that setting and toggle it. It can be in different locations so I'm not sure where to find it. In the MSI bios I think it's under advanced features on the overclocking screen which is not intuitive at all. Not sure about ASUS.

I must have mistakenly taken that screenshot with Hyper-V in the BIOS disabled because there's definitely no more exclamation mark since I enabled Hyper-V again.