cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyrus M15 GU502LV-AZ130T ASUS_FRQ Control Process (32-bit)

vmartinez007
Level 7
Hello, good afternoon, my team is the ROG Zephyrus M15 GU502LV-AZ130T, here again asking for help and advice.
I have this process in the ASUS_FRQ Control Process (32-bit) task manager, it does not appear as a program at startup, I send the capture of the desktop, it does not have any associated services in the services, it does not appear in My Asus either , but it seems that in programs and features of the control panel if it appears as a program I don't know if it is an auxiliary process of the other Asus services, or it is enabled in bios, to see if you can help me locate it. Thanks.
Greetings.
2 REPLIES 2

Blake1
Level 10
Hi there,
Do you mean you would like to know what does this FRQ control means? or there is an issue with it?
Thank you.

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hi there,
Do you mean you would like to know what does this FRQ control means? or there is an issue with it?
Thank you.

No de momento no da problemas, pero me gustaria saber que significa este control y si como su nombre indica realmente controla los ventiladores,
porque no tiene un acceso en el inicio como los otros programas, y tambien como puede acceder a el, y si pinchando en el ejecutable que hay dentro de la carpeta donde esta ocurrira algo. Le mando unas capturas d su localizacion. Gracias por todo.
Saludos.