cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find Drivers for these 2 Devices on XIII Hero :

mijingakure
Level 7
Hello, Maximus XIII Hero Z590 Motherboard here, Windows 10 Device Manage there are 2 Devices that I don't know what they are and where to find the driver for it, already installed everything from the CD that came with the Motherboard.
Anyone who can help would be much appreciated 🙂

Also currently using BIOS 0232, is it worth it to update to latest BIOS 0605 ?

5 REPLIES 5

Saltgrass
Level 13
You probably need to go to the ASUS download site and make sure you have all the drivers. When you check the list, make sure and expand out the sections since other types of drivers may be in that same section.

I do not know what your UCMCLIENT is.. If you have a printer, you may be missing a device or two related to that.

Going to newer Bios versions is probably good just after a new motherboard is released. No need, as far as I know, to go to a Beta version.

You might also watch the Win 10 Update section since there may be optional driver updates there.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

Saltgrass wrote:
You probably need to go to the ASUS download site and make sure you have all the drivers. When you check the list, make sure and expand out the sections since other types of drivers may be in that same section.

I do not know what your UCMCLIENT is.. If you have a printer, you may be missing a device or two related to that.

Going to newer Bios versions is probably good just after a new motherboard is released. No need, as far as I know, to go to a Beta version.

You might also watch the Win 10 Update section since there may be optional driver updates there.

I dont have any Printer or Scanners, ok I just checked Asus drivers page and saw some drivers , I see Intel chipset driver, that might be it, also what is Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Driver ? do i need it ?

Saltgrass
Level 13
If you are running RAID or the Intel Optane memory, you need it.. Otherwise, the standard Windows 10 drivers will handle an NVMe or SATA drive.. Assuming you have the recent edition of Win 10..
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

Saltgrass wrote:
If you are running RAID or the Intel Optane memory, you need it.. Otherwise, the standard Windows 10 drivers will handle an NVMe or SATA drive.. Assuming you have the recent edition of Win 10..

Thanks, no I don't run RAID or Intel Optane memory, guess I don't need IRST.
I just installed the Intel Chipset Driver from Asus Xiii Hero Motherboard Driver page, looks like those 2 devices are properly installed now, thank you very much for the help 🙂

and I see there is 1 more driver called GNA Scoring Accelerator Module, not sure what it is, do you know if I should install it ?

mijingakure wrote:
GNA Scoring Accelerator Module, not sure what it is, do you know if I should install it ?

Installs the Intel GNA Scoring Accelerator Driver for Intel NUC products. The purpose of Intel GNA is to offload the CPU during some computations. "Intel Deep Learning Boost" on Intel's announcing slides, if I'm not mistaken.
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1200/ROG_MAXIMUS_XIII_HERO/Intel_GNA_Driver_V2.0.0.1097_WIN...