cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate problems

leone101
Level 7
Hi, i'm new in this forum and have some trubleshotings on that windows app.
My actual config is Asus Rog Strix e-gaming 3603 bios
AMD 3900X CPU
Asus Rog Strix RTX 2070 O.C.
16 gb G.Skill Trident DDR4 F4 3600C16
SSD Sabrent Rocket Plis 1Tb NVme.
Windows 10 Pro 20H2

Before this i had old P8 Z77- v deluxe wifi and i used as software AISUITE 2.0.

When i have installed New Rog Strix i forgot to uninstall AIsuite and installed ArmouryCrate..

ArmouryCrate recognize correctly Aurasync but when i go
in programs to install there is possibility to download AiSuite 3.0 but i have seen on some video that i should control all functions about motherboard like fan and O.C parameters through Armourycrate and not trough AiSuite.
I also can see in bios i just find old bios and not new ones

I tried to reinstall just ArmouryCrate and not AiSuite also with cleaner programs and manualy delete keys from windows

Ialso can't connect ArmouryCrate with iPhone App

Can someone give me some advices not forcing me to reinstall Windows 10?
5 REPLIES 5

flagrant99
Level 7
Do not uninstall anything directly. Makes a mess. Use the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool.

flagrant99 wrote:
Do not uninstall anything directly. Makes a mess. Use the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool.

Yes sure i used that! Thanks
and i used also install tool from asus product support page

MJr418
Level 9
leone101 wrote:
Hi, i'm new in this forum and have some trubleshotings on that windows app.
My actual config is Asus Rog Strix e-gaming 3603 bios
AMD 3900X CPU
Asus Rog Strix RTX 2070 O.C.
16 gb G.Skill Trident DDR4 F4 3600C16
SSD Sabrent Rocket Plis 1Tb NVme.
Windows 10 Pro 20H2

Before this i had old P8 Z77- v deluxe wifi and i used as software AISUITE 2.0.

When i have installed New Rog Strix i forgot to uninstall AIsuite and installed ArmouryCrate..

ArmouryCrate recognize correctly Aurasync but when i go
in programs to install there is possibility to download AiSuite 3.0 but i have seen on some video that i should control all functions about motherboard like fan and O.C parameters through Armourycrate and not trough AiSuite.
I also can see in bios i just find old bios and not new ones

I tried to reinstall just ArmouryCrate and not AiSuite also with cleaner programs and manualy delete keys from windows

Ialso can't connect ArmouryCrate with iPhone App

Can someone give me some advices not forcing me to reinstall Windows 10?

Armoury crate you saw was in laptops not Desktop, Desktop use AIsuite, Armoury Crate in desktop control lights and some updates no fans there.

MJr418 wrote:
Armoury crate you saw was in laptops not Desktop, Desktop use AIsuite, Armoury Crate in desktop control lights and some updates no fans there.

Thanks for your answer! infact i had some dubts..... but i thought it would be nice if i needed just All in One program to control System.

I also really can't understand why program don't give me right bios version to be downloaded

leone101 wrote:
Thanks for your answer! infact i had some dubts..... but i thought it would be nice if i needed just All in One program to control System.

I also really can't understand why program don't give me right bios version to be downloaded

Don't really know, Like Aura creator and Armoury Crate why 2 instead of just 1 software, Asus Has good Hardware but Bad software so Do I recommend anyone to buy any of Asus product >> NO << you can't Drive 1000hp Car with bad tune.