Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Armoury Crate problems

    Hi, i'm new in this forum and have some trubleshotings on that windows app.
    My actual config is Asus Rog Strix e-gaming 3603 bios
    AMD 3900X CPU
    Asus Rog Strix RTX 2070 O.C.
    16 gb G.Skill Trident DDR4 F4 3600C16
    SSD Sabrent Rocket Plis 1Tb NVme.
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2

    Before this i had old P8 Z77- v deluxe wifi and i used as software AISUITE 2.0.

    When i have installed New Rog Strix i forgot to uninstall AIsuite and installed ArmouryCrate..

    ArmouryCrate recognize correctly Aurasync but when i go
    in programs to install there is possibility to download AiSuite 3.0 but i have seen on some video that i should control all functions about motherboard like fan and O.C parameters through Armourycrate and not trough AiSuite.
    I also can see in bios i just find old bios and not new ones

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-04-20_23-46-57.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	88439
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-04-20_23-48-24.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	88441

    I tried to reinstall just ArmouryCrate and not AiSuite also with cleaner programs and manualy delete keys from windows

    Ialso can't connect ArmouryCrate with iPhone App

    Can someone give me some advices not forcing me to reinstall Windows 10?
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 2021-04-20_23-47-36.jpg  

    2021-04-20_23-50-15.jpg  


  2. #2
    ROG Enthusiast Array flagrant99 PC Specs
    flagrant99 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix B550-I Mii ITX
    ProcessorRyzen 7 5800X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16-16GTRS
    Graphics Card #1XFX Radeon RX 570 4GB
    Sound CardSupremeFX7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
    Storage #1Samsung - 980 PRO 1TB PCIE 4.0 x4 NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2
    CPU CoolerASUS ROG Ryuo 120
    CaseThermaltake Tower 100 Snow Edition
    Power SupplyCORSAIR - RMx Series 850W
    OS Windows 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    29

    Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool

    Do not uninstall anything directly. Makes a mess. Use the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool.

  3. #3
    ROG Member Array MJr418 PC Specs
    MJr418 PC Specs
    MotherboardPrime x570-p
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 3600
    Memory (part number)4 x 8gb Vengeance pro RGB
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 970
    MonitorDual LG 24"
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo
    CPU CoolerCM 212 Hyper BE RGB
    Casenot branded case
    Power SupplyThermaltake Toughpower
    Keyboard Logitech G815
    Mouse Logitech G600
    Headset Logitech G pro
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Stereo Speakers
    OS Windows 10 pro
    Accessory #1 aRGB Fans
    Accessory #2 aRGB Strip

    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    14

    Quote Originally Posted by leone101 View Post
    Hi, i'm new in this forum and have some trubleshotings on that windows app.
    My actual config is Asus Rog Strix e-gaming 3603 bios
    AMD 3900X CPU
    Asus Rog Strix RTX 2070 O.C.
    16 gb G.Skill Trident DDR4 F4 3600C16
    SSD Sabrent Rocket Plis 1Tb NVme.
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2

    Before this i had old P8 Z77- v deluxe wifi and i used as software AISUITE 2.0.

    When i have installed New Rog Strix i forgot to uninstall AIsuite and installed ArmouryCrate..

    ArmouryCrate recognize correctly Aurasync but when i go
    in programs to install there is possibility to download AiSuite 3.0 but i have seen on some video that i should control all functions about motherboard like fan and O.C parameters through Armourycrate and not trough AiSuite.
    I also can see in bios i just find old bios and not new ones

    I tried to reinstall just ArmouryCrate and not AiSuite also with cleaner programs and manualy delete keys from windows

    Ialso can't connect ArmouryCrate with iPhone App

    Can someone give me some advices not forcing me to reinstall Windows 10?
    Armoury crate you saw was in laptops not Desktop, Desktop use AIsuite, Armoury Crate in desktop control lights and some updates no fans there.

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by MJr418 View Post
    Armoury crate you saw was in laptops not Desktop, Desktop use AIsuite, Armoury Crate in desktop control lights and some updates no fans there.
    Thanks for your answer! infact i had some dubts..... but i thought it would be nice if i needed just All in One program to control System.

    I also really can't understand why program don't give me right bios version to be downloaded

  5. #5
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by flagrant99 View Post
    Do not uninstall anything directly. Makes a mess. Use the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool.
    Yes sure i used that! Thanks
    and i used also install tool from asus product support page

  6. #6
    ROG Member Array MJr418 PC Specs
    MJr418 PC Specs
    MotherboardPrime x570-p
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 3600
    Memory (part number)4 x 8gb Vengeance pro RGB
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 970
    MonitorDual LG 24"
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo
    CPU CoolerCM 212 Hyper BE RGB
    Casenot branded case
    Power SupplyThermaltake Toughpower
    Keyboard Logitech G815
    Mouse Logitech G600
    Headset Logitech G pro
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Stereo Speakers
    OS Windows 10 pro
    Accessory #1 aRGB Fans
    Accessory #2 aRGB Strip

    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    14

    Quote Originally Posted by leone101 View Post
    Thanks for your answer! infact i had some dubts..... but i thought it would be nice if i needed just All in One program to control System.

    I also really can't understand why program don't give me right bios version to be downloaded
    Don't really know, Like Aura creator and Armoury Crate why 2 instead of just 1 software, Asus Has good Hardware but Bad software so Do I recommend anyone to buy any of Asus product >> NO << you can't Drive 1000hp Car with bad tune.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •