Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DYING LIGHT 2 - Redemption Failed?!

j4call
Level 7
Hi everyone!

As an owner of the ROG ZEPHYRUS DUO 15,
i received a redemption card with all the instructions about how to get the aforementioned game with the Armoury Crate software,
but something went wrong, I filled in all my data and it said it was failed (or something like that), perhaps I missed/misswritten some field I don't know...

The point is I can't try to redeem it anymore, the "Feature" > "Redemption" menu now is completely blank!
I dunno what to do, im registered to this forum just to tell you about this problem, maybe you could help me.

Thanks in advance anyway.
10 REPLIES 10

j4call
Level 7
bump

bump

xeromist
Have you contacted support? Maybe they have heard of this.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

I told about this in the support, I'm just await for their response

supadupa555
Level 7
Any update on this?? The support is useless... They wasted my time and finally they wanted me to go to service center... For what???? I bought the zephrus duo 15 se.

supadupa555 wrote:
Any update on this?? The support is useless... They wasted my time and finally they wanted me to go to service center... For what???? I bought the zephrus duo 15 se.

They will contact us or fix this when promotion expire in august 2021. This thing happend when i bought asus monitor in 2016 with doom promotion. When i received email from them they said promotion expired. There was no promo code inside monitor box. Now they want us to use armoury crate to get code. I guess serial number and transaction picture from paypal is not enough. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sib3riX wrote:
They will contact us or fix this when promotion expire in august 2021. This thing happend when i bought asus monitor in 2016 with doom promotion. When i received email from them they said promotion expired. There was no promo code inside monitor box. Now they want us to use armoury crate to get code. I guess serial number and transaction picture from paypal is not enough. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I just got a pop put on Armory crate and I was able to redeem the Dying Light 2 pre-order. I also got the Dying Light enhanced edition. You should check out the armory crate app now!!

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey, have you tried going to the event site directly?
https://rog.asus.com/rog-dying-light2-global-campaign/
Is this promotion available in your region?
If you can't get the codes from the events site, customer service will provide them to you.

help needed