cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX Z490-I Gaming Help to find compatible 280mm AIO/CLC

Satanello
Level 7
Hello I've received my new mainboard but I can't find a compatible AIO/CLC waterblock!
I tried: Deepcol Castle Rgb V2, Arctic Liquid Freezer II and their pump/waterblock is too big, I've tried an old Corsair H110 (a friend lent it to me) and It's ok but I'd like to install something better/newer.
Someone can help me?
Thank you!

P.S.: I've also tried a Noctua NH-D15 and not fit, te heatpipe go in contact with heatsinks......:(
3 REPLIES 3

zl1_ghost
Level 7
Satanello wrote:
Hello I've received my new mainboard but I can't find a compatible AIO/CLC waterblock!
I tried: Deepcol Castle Rgb V2, Arctic Liquid Freezer II and their pump/waterblock is too big, I've tried an old Corsair H110 (a friend lent it to me) and It's ok but I'd like to install something better/newer.
Someone can help me?
Thank you!

P.S.: I've also tried a Noctua NH-D15 and not fit, te heatpipe go in contact with heatsinks......:(

I'm stuck in the same situation. I tried the EK AIO and it doesn't fit unless I remove one stick of ram. I'm now looking at the EVGA CL28 as the tubes exit out the top and it's the new Asetek design with the metal impeller. I really wish that EK worked as it doesn't require any software to operate the pump or fans.

The Nzxt kraken x63 should work, because Im using the x53(240mm) with the pump tubes at the top(12 oclock)

Satanello
Level 7
Hello, I've finally found a solution. Ordered and installed a Corsair Hydro H115i RGB PLATINUM.