Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Member Array

dunno how you figured out this witchcraft but it worked for me as well. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pu239 View Post
    There is a bug in the installer which makes it just stop at "Installing components for the Connected Devices" if you choose to install both AC and AURA Creator (also AC... well)

So I tried a lot of stuff, and here is what worked no problems/hacky methods using just the provided uninstaller and installer tool https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Arm...Desk_Download/

Steps:
    1. Uninstall Armoury Crate using the uninstall tool
    2. Restart to fully apply changes
    3. Open the Install Utility, and instead of selecting 'Both Armoury Crate and AURA Creator', choose to install only AURA Creator.
    4. Installation will complete quickly -> Restart to fully apply changes
    5. Confirm that AURA Creator is working fine (you can update the aura creator related stuff from the three dots menu inside it)
    6. Open the Install Utility and now choose to install only Armoury Crate.
    7. This should work, will take some tie. It would look like it gets stuck at "Installing components for the Connected Devices" but it will not be stuck this time, will be completed.
    8. Restart to apply changes
    9. done

New ROGer Array

Red face solved

Quote Originally Posted by SN1P3R1 View Post
    agree
    guys i solved it: it never worked deleting asus folders, registry key etc. my installation was stuck on installing services....
    the support told me to install the drivers from asusinswiz.exe from the esupport folder or reset the pc. the first option didn t work for me and i didnt want to reset my pc so i tried to update from win 10 to windows 11 downloading the setup from microsoft site and after a reboot of my pc the installation worked fine. try it and let me know

ROG Enthusiast Array

Thumbs up

Reinstalling windows on a g713qr didnt work

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Please report this issue in the thread below, remember to provide requested info in the original post (read examples first).
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-if-any-issues

Quote Originally Posted by Titos View Post
    Reinstalling windows on a g713qr didnt work

New ROGer Array

This worked for me, but i still cannot control my RGB for Ram or GPU separately.

This mobo's RGB only worked once, and that was right after installing it and doing windows install. now, with the latest bios installed, there is no ability to turn off the lights...the toggle in the bios does nothing, whereas previously it would update the RBG live.

ROG Member Array DryreL PC Specs
    DryreL PC Specs
    MotherboardAsrock H310M-ITX/ac Intel 300 Series 2666MHz DDR4 Socket 1151 Mini-ITX
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-8700 (12MB, 4.20 GHz)
    Memory (part number)24 GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM (Dual)
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX1660Ti GAMING X 6GB GDDR6 192Bit Nvidia DX12
    MonitorPORPOISE 17.3" 1080p HDR Portable
    Storage #1Intel 660P 1TB 1800MB-1800MB/s NVMe M.2 QLC SSD
    Storage #2Seagate BarraCuda 8TB 5400RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0GB/s 3.5" ST8000DM004
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-L9x65 65mm Low-Profile
    CaseSilverStone RVZ02 Small Form Factor
    Power SupplyCorsair SF450 450W Gold Modular SFX
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore RGB Cherry MX Red
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Wireless 16000 DPI
    Headset Razer Kraken Chroma 7.1 V2 Surround
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Mousepad
    OS Windows 10 64-bit

I hate Armory Crate!! It broken when I try to update it. Now I'm trying to make it working again. I already did Uninstall Tool, restart, Install Tool but it gives error 502. WTF?

How do I solve this now? I have to control fan speed of my G14 2021.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	94285

New ROGer Array

Done with Asus

Quote Originally Posted by DryreL View Post
    I hate Armory Crate!! It broken when I try to update it. Now I'm trying to make it working again. I already did Uninstall Tool, restart, Install Tool but it gives error 502. WTF?

How do I solve this now? I have to control fan speed of my G14 2021.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	94285

Yep tried everything too, Had enough of Asus products now, got an XG32VQ screen it arrived with dead pixels so sent back for replacement, the warrenty ran out on the replacement now and it also has recently developed dead pixels, Waste of 500GBP!!!...... cant install armoury crate, tried to uninstall it all using the tool but it gets stuck on "preparing the installation" cant use my rog delta headset to its full potential without it...total waste of 180GBP!!!! wont be buying another Asus product as long as I live....... only way i can sort this problem out is reinstalling windows...... So I have to do this every 3 or 4 updates when it fails to update again?? Garbage software....Let alone I have to Use Icue fix before I install armoury crate anyway because it doesnt play well with Icue and my Corsair RGB Ram, so for me its sell my Asus products, buy different brand, and never have to worry about even looking at Asus Product or armoury crate ever again...Problem solved

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3