cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R6EE updated to bios 10.04

francoistoen
Level 7
Hi everybody

I jut updated my R6EE with new bios (10.04) and then my Power and HDD leds are no more working (still off). After the update at start I receive a message saying that the led firmwre was also updated.
Does anyone having the same problem and maybe does anybody having a solution?

For instance everything is alright with the update except that annoying problem of leds being in off state.

Thanks

François

--------Problem solved by simply making a clear CMOS------
2 REPLIES 2

Hopper64
Level 15
All my leds are working correctly, but I noticed the message about the firmware being updated. This occurred even after all updates were initially complete. Don't know why. I have no solution. I'm not getting the message now.
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

BigJohnny
Level 13
I actually wish I could get rid of the red leds on the DIMM.2 I see red and I think bad. Actually modded the Dimm.2 with black liquid electrical tape to cover those LEDs. The Jumper is supposed to give the option of on or off but does nothing.