cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 4.0.8.0 . Manual Not working on Zephyrus G15 GA503QS (2021)

Utophy
Level 7
Good afternoon!
Seems there's a problem with the Manual sliders from Armoury Crate and the new Zephyrus G15 ( 3080 with Ryzen 7 5800HS )
I have just received a new Zephyrus G15 ( GA503QS ) , FreeDOS and I installed everything from 0 . The laptop works amazing , but when you want to adjust the Manual sliders , only appear the fan ones , not the SPL/SPPT and GPU clocks .
4.0.8.0 is the only version that I can download , and is first time that I am using the Armoury Crate , Any idea about what could be problem ? I need to activate something else to make it work?

Thanks for your time !
8 REPLIES 8

PrakahrKhare
Level 7
Utophy wrote:
Good afternoon!
Seems there's a problem with the Manual sliders from Armoury Crate and the new Zephyrus G15 ( 3080 with Ryzen 7 5800HS )
I have just received a new Zephyrus G15 ( GA503QS ) , FreeDOS and I installed everything from 0 . The laptop works amazing , but when you want to adjust the Manual sliders , only appear the fan ones , not the SPL/SPPT and GPU clocks .
4.0.8.0 is the only version that I can download , and is first time that I am using the Armoury Crate , Any idea about what could be problem ? I need to activate something else to make it work?

Thanks for your time !

This seems to be an issue with 4.0.8.0 version, I am using Asus Rog Strix G1512LI and I can't over clock my GPU after the update of Armoury Crate app. There's no option to download an older version as well. Not sure if Asus is aware of the issue or not.

_mrjmg_
Level 7
I have the same issue - I completely wiped my SSD (and installed W10 fresh on a new one). Apparently there are some files inside the eSUpport folder which we need - do you still happen to have that folder available?

Edit: the file we'd need would probably something like ACConfig_GA503QS*.zip

Your ASUS info looks better than mine though..

Problem solved !
Thanks to one very kind person from other forum , I received the ACConfig_GA503QS and installed on the laptop. Now everything is working properly .
I dont know how to upload things , but if someone needs it you can PM me and I will send it to you .

Can someone help me with that file for asus rog strix G732?
I7 10875 and rtx 2080 super

hello, I'm looking for just such a config, after updating to 1.0.3 everything went awry. I will be very grateful if you answer.

_mrjmg_ wrote:
I have the same issue - I completely wiped my SSD (and installed W10 fresh on a new one). Apparently there are some files inside the eSUpport folder which we need - do you still happen to have that folder available?

Edit: the file we'd need would probably something like ACConfig_GA503QS*.zip

Your ASUS info looks better than mine though..

I search for ACConfig in my folders and i found it and install now i got it . thank you so much

I know this is an old post but is there a chance you still have the file you could send me please?

thanks.

Lukas1979
Level 7
Hello, does anyone have the file for the GA503QM model?
Thankyou