Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array Scorpion PC Specs
    Scorpion PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    Processori9-9900k @ 5.0GHz
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 3600MHz 16GB F4-3600C16D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 On Air
    MonitorAcer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440P G-Sync
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVME (OS)
    Storage #2Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVME (Games)
    CPU CoolerCorsair iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX
    CaseCorsair 750D Airflow Edition Full Tower
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i PSU
    Keyboard Logitech G19s
    Mouse Logitech G502
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterASUS RT-AX88U

Quote Originally Posted by ibushovskiy View Post
    It's not Asus blocking it. The problem is that 42819 FW is bugged and Our WI-Fi data sending is blocked. Try to Update Apple Store apps via iPhone and your phone will ask to use Wi-Fi or Download (if your setting is set to "Always Ask" via Settings > App Store), which means that your phone is connected to Wi-Fi though it's blocked from reaching Wi-Fi data. I have the same problem with 2 phones at home connected to RT-AX88U though when I come to work then I'm able to download everything via Wi-Fi. So... right now we just use Cellular Connection with no Wi-Fi which is connected. Magic!

Asus do something with this and release a fixed FW!!!
    Yup same problem here, did a factory reset (took screenshots off all settings first) and yes "Agile Multiband" was enabled before factory reset, and after is was not, also had to forget Wi-Fi network and re-connect to Wi-Fi, so that's the fix, but wondering if there is something wrong with the Firmware or was it not working properly before...or an Apple (iOS, iPadOS) issues?

Hmm...
    Intel i9-9900k @ 5000Mhz on iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX
    ASUS Maximus XI Extreme BIOS 1402
    G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB @ 3333MHz 2x8GB 14-14-14-36-1T
    EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 On Air
    Onboard SupremeFX
    Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB - SSD (Games): Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB
    Corsair AX1200i
    Coorsair Obsidian 750D Air
    Logitech G19s - Mouse: Logitech G502
    Windows 10 Pro x64-bit
    Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 144/165Hz G-Sync IPS 1440P

New ROGer Array

The problem still exist while trying to update IPadOS 14.6 with my WIFI. As you can see picture below. So did try with guest WIFI, it could work flawlessly.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 86556ED3-F8A8-4F01-8CBD-160038FC6FBD.jpg  

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchan0125 View Post
    it works... I am downlaoding OTA 14.6. However, when can I turn back multiband? Never?
    i found that fix in a russian forum, and did not believed that could work, after that in snbforum, and i see that is the reason

so never should be Â*

as per below link this is not that important
    Â*
    https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042471
    Â*
    What is Wi-Fi Agile Multiband? Wi-Fi Alliance released Wi-Fi Agile Multiband for better Wi-Fi coverage and improved connection speed. Different from the roaming features provided by router companies, Wi-Fi Agile Multiband has much better compatibility for IoT devices. This feature makes good use of network resources, balances bandwidth over loading, and rearranges clients to uncrowded bands. Wi-Fi Agile Multiband can also reduce the switching time when you walk from one AP to another AP. We've merged the Wi-Fi Agile Multiband feature into our ASUS Routers to provide you a brand new experience in a busy network environment. Wi-Fi Agile Multiband option in ASUS firmware is under [Advanced Settings] -> [Wireless] -> [General] -> [Wi-Fi Agile Multiband].Â*

ROG Enthusiast Array

i have aimesh with 2 AX88U, and 1 AX86U.

Wi-Fi Agile Multiband can also reduce the switching time when you walk from one AP to another AP

So maybe someone dont think its important.. but I would like to be able to switch to diff AP faster.

New ROGer Array

I did as following step. It is working flawlesslyÂ*

1. Disable wifi agile multiband
    2. Create new SSID (instead of forget wifi and re join wifi)Â*

Anyway, i would like to get wifi agile multiband working again because it will help changing band and roaming between AP faster. Hope ASUS will release update soon. Â*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3