cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIOS Upgrade - successfully

Triton_se
Level 8
Moderators, ask your bosses how to successfully flash BIOS and get the right drivers/firmware for it.

I've seen so much crap already on this site, these moderators dont have those skills.

BIOS upgrade, how to do. Drivers? Firmware? Windows Update, MyAsus, Armoury Crate? Language....
2 REPLIES 2

FoxMan
Level 7
I see a lot of answers here)))

BigJohnny
Level 13
Triton.se wrote:
Moderators, ask your bosses how to successfully flash BIOS and get the right drivers/firmware for it.

I've seen so much crap already on this site, these moderators dont have those skills.

BIOS upgrade, how to do. Drivers? Firmware? Windows Update, MyAsus, Armoury Crate? Language....

What you need to realize is this is a user self help forum with other users helping out each other sponsored by ASUS. Some ASUS reps poke their heads in now and then but Mods are here to keep the forum in check, not product support although a good bit of them are quite knowledgeable they don't get paid.

You might a get a little bit more help from other users if you described your problems in detail along with full system specs instead of the trashing route. The old you get more flies with honey than vinegar approach. At this point all we know is you think this forum sucks and the moderators are incompetent. What a great opening dialogue!

If you have a real issue then your best bet is to go to the ASUS support site and log a ticket.

https://rog.asus.com/us/support