New ROGer Array

ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F BIOS 0708 has no RAID SATA mode select option

I have a Z590-F motherboard wiht two M.2 Samsung SSD 980 PRO card. I installed the two SSD cards to M.2_1 and M.2_2 slot. The motherboard test passed without any problem both SSD (Advance\NVMe controller and Driver information menu).

I read this documentation https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m..._EM_V5_WEB.pdf and try to setup the configuration guide.
    I set the SATA Mode Selection (RAID Doc 1.1.3.2) to Intel RST Premium With Intel Optane System Acceleration (RAID).
    I can not enable (RAID Doc 1.1.3.3 M.2 part) M.2 PCIE Storage RAID Support, because this option are missing in the Advanced > PCH Storage Configuration menu.
    The Boot > CSM (Compatibility Support Module) (RAID Doc 1.1.3.4) is inactive and disable at the Boot > CSM (Compatibility Support Module) menu. I can not change it, but this is the recommendation.
    The missing SATA Mode Selection at the Advanced > PCH Storage Configuration menu is problem of the motherboard or it is a BIOS software or some kind of configuration problem?

The parts would be:
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F BIOS 0708
    Intel I7-11700
    2 x M.2 Samsung SSD 980 PRO 256GB

Best regards,
    tremton
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos pch_storage_configuration.jpg  

Moderator Array

Hello Tremton,
    The Samsung SSD you use is PCIe NVMe interface, right?
    Could you tired the third point of RAID Doc 1.1.3.3
    Advanced>CPU Storage Configuration>set all corresponding PCIE slots to "Hyper M.2 X16" or "PCIE x4 SSD Cards"
    and see if it works and you can proceed RAID?
    Thank you.

New ROGer Array

Hello Blake@ROG,

Thanks your reply.

The BIOS ADVANCED menu does not have CPU Storage Configuration option. I attached the BIOS pictures from the advanced menu.

Best regards,
    Trenton
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos advanced_1.JPG  

advanced_2.JPG