cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS... who are you hiring to design and build applications?

RGBJOY
Level 8
It's the year 2021. Why does your software look like something built in 1995? Why does EVERY install or uninstall have random errors popping up lol.

All of your software doesn't have a unified design. I've had nothing but problems with each application over several year. Are you literally outsourcing to a random company to make each application? Who's managing all of this? They are HORRIBLE at their job.

Call me into a company zoom meeting this week and I'll have a well prepared presentation on why this sucks.
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
gkhann wrote:
Absolutely I agree. Asus software is swimming in ****.
All contain bloatware. While Asus is creating very good content on the web. It's interesting how the software looks so ***ty.

****Don't try to bypass the swear filter. It's there for a reason.****
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Absolutely agree. They're probably working on it, I hope. Either way, I want it to work without any problems. I'm new to social media and want to try a lot of new things. More specifically, I want to try to get a lot of custom soundcloud comments. I hope it won't be a problem)))