cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Behaviour Every Time Wake Up From Screen Off

sangprabv
Level 7
These several days I experience weird behaviour of my ROG STRIX G513QM, every time it wake up from screen off I notice the Armoury Crate GPU Stats on Frequency tab always reduced from it should be. In this case I set on TURBO (see below picture)

And after several minutes my screen off, I push any key to wake it and suddenly the slider reduce more than 50% I guess (see below picture)

Any idea to solve this problem?
2 REPLIES 2

Triton_se
Level 8
Just out of curiousity, what makes your GPU go 100%?

In Turbo mode memory should clock +150MHz, 7151MHz would be the case.
With issues many now are having, GPU is lowering to "power saving clocks", that it reducing GPU Memory clocks with 1000MHz, and Core clocks to around 500-750MHz

I'm sure our GPUs are fully working within weeks. There are tons of new updates at Asus download site, they working on it.

Triton.se wrote:
Just out of curiousity, what makes your GPU go 100%?

In Turbo mode memory should clock +150MHz, 7151MHz would be the case.
With issues many now are having, GPU is lowering to "power saving clocks", that it reducing GPU Memory clocks with 1000MHz, and Core clocks to around 500-750MHz

I'm sure our GPUs are fully working within weeks. There are tons of new updates at Asus download site, they working on it.

I think BIOS update to 308 is the root cause of this situation, after I downgrade to 300 it become normal as before. The mining trial boost it to 100% usage :cool: