New ROGer Array

High temp while idle? ryzen 7 5800h

Hello there
    I owned Asus ROG Strix G713QM with Ryzen7 5800H its my first laptop with ryzen and I wonder if 43-50C while Idle its normal? I set fans manual but even if its on 100%, temperature no change to much, its looks like something wrong with cooling system or Im wrong?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MadRain View Post
    Hello there
    I owned Asus ROG Strix G713QM with Ryzen7 5800H its my first laptop with ryzen and I wonder if 43-50C while Idle its normal? I set fans manual but even if its on 100%, temperature no change to much, its looks like something wrong with cooling system or Im wrong?
    Up to 60 (when the fan boots in on default auto mode) it is totally ok.
    As you can read in many sources "the two fans can completely switch off while the laptop runs on the Silent profile, as long as the CPU/GPU stay under 60 degrees C, leading to a quiet daily-use experience"

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by sebarkh View Post
    Up to 60 (when the fan boots in on default auto mode) it is totally ok.
    As you can read in many sources "the two fans can completely switch off while the laptop runs on the Silent profile, as long as the CPU/GPU stay under 60 degrees C, leading to a quiet daily-use experience"
    thanks for the answer, but somehow it surprises me that despite good cooling, the processor is not able to reach the temperature