cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Led on the motherboard is no longer in rainbow mode.

Stefferson94
Level 7
Hello, I have a problem with the LED on my motherboard, the rainbow mode no longer works with the computer on, only when it is in standby mode, now it has a steady red light. I installed the Armory Crate lighting control program to make a change, but the program does not identify my motherboard and I can no longer change the lights on the motherboard.

I already uninstalled the application, reset the motherboard, put another version of the bios and nothing solved the problem.

4 REPLIES 4

cindernat
Level 9
Stefferson94 wrote:
Hello, I have a problem with the LED on my motherboard, the rainbow mode no longer works with the computer on, only when it is in standby mode, now it has a steady red light. I installed the Armory Crate lighting control program to make a change, but the program does not identify my motherboard and I can no longer change the lights on the motherboard.

Welcome to the club!

cindernat wrote:
Welcome to the club!

Are you also having the same problem? no solution?

Yup same here, i've had this problem for the last 18 months/2 years on my Z390i ITX board. after the latest Armoury Crate update (v4.1.6.0) it was working for like 4-5 days the first time since i bought it but yeah back to this again lol... i uninstalled Armoury Crate and it was fine on default rainbow but as soon as i installed it again it just stops on whatever colour it decides that day but i try to change it in AC but nothing happends just locked to that colour... very frustrating.

cindernat wrote:
Welcome to the club!

Yup same here, i've had this problem for the last 18 months/2 years on my Z390i ITX board. after the latest Armoury Crate update (v4.1.6.0) it was working for like 4-5 days the first time sinse i bought it but yeah back to this again lol... i uninstalled Armoury Crate and it was fine on default rainbow but as soon as i installed it again it just stops on whatever colour it desides that day... very frustrating.