Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Thx Well as for now i dont give a f***. I dont have the energy to reseat the cpu onemore time so well i have to live whit only 12 of 16

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

If only 12GB s reported after power down (turn off at AC), clear CMOS and set memory frequency to DDR3-1333, then there may be a bent socket pin or physical damage somewhere between the socket and memory slot. Especially if it's the same slot that does not map to the OS every time. Might need to try each slot one at a time with DDR3-1333 set and see which slots post and which do not.

If all 16GB does map, then it is a matter of setting voltages and timings at higher frequency.

Of course, if you don't want to do either you can run as you are and if you decide you need service contact ASUS support for your region.

ROG Member Array

Ok just got brand new board from RMA today i switched it and finally got my Quad Channel 16gb back everything is smooth and rock solid for 10hrs testing at 2133mhz.

I will live the stable setting and start enjoying my computer tired of all the headaches and testing for last 3 weeks.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

I am very pleased to hear that. Enjoy your system mate.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2