Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Its been 2 weeks, no updates yet, I'm wondering if Asus even working on the fix.
    I will keep you posted

ROG Enthusiast Array

Its been almost 2 months, disappointment would be understatement with how Asus deals with this issue. Let me tell you how they have been interacting with me thus far.

I have troubleshooted this issue very extensively , every setting in BIOS and I have sent them all the info they have acquired from me, then I got first or second email telling me they are working on either Bios update or AX card driver to rectify the issue.

Here is the disturbing, almost disgusting part.... Ever since almost on weekly basis I have been getting their emails , getting me to try this or that and Its OK, but then telling me that I should send motherboard for RMA.

Then after I said AGAIN, how everything else works perfectly in PCIEX16 slots, but the AX cards alsone, so I got following email with apology that this is unacceptable and they will fix it and after reviewing my info is not the motherboard, yet , again they seem to copy and paste their generic response and saying "we will fix it and I should get this resolved soon.

Disgusting how they are playing games with people, after dishing out always for their best hardware they are doing this

To date, they have been doing the same generic emails and one is to send motherboard for RMA and then following email saying " after reviewing the info you sent us, there is no issue with motherboard, but with drivers of the AX card or Bios" but this never stops, Its like they just constantly copy/paste they generic responses.

When I got very first support email asking me to send the board for RMA and after I have responded that there is nothing wrong with board because I have tested my older Asus AC wireless card and after I have install the drivers both PCIEX16 slots are working perfectly fine, so Its the Asus AX wireless card drivers or Maximus Extreme XIII Bios needs further update to work with PCIEX16 slots. I have also tested other wireless cards and all working perfectly fine, so again, Its the AX cards drivers and they know it, but playing ignorance and are to lazy to give me a genuine meaningful response.

All those years, I have always thought of ASUS #1 and I have always got they server class hardware, but after this treatment, I am sinuously considering kicking Asus in a dust and never looking back, this is not the way you dealing with customers, let along long time loyal users and their supporter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2