Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

It is the RTX 3080 included with the system. The G35's serial number is: ** edited by cl-albert **. I tried updating the VBIOS several times, but always the same message pops up in a couple seconds.
    Last edited by cl-Albert@ROG; 10-04-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Super Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer1968 View Post
    It is the RTX 3080 included with the system. The G35's serial number is: ** edited by cl-albert **. I tried updating the VBIOS several times, but always the same message pops up in a couple seconds.
    Thanks for the screenshot and serial number (I saved it and edited from your post).
    The screenshot you provided almost makes me think you see the error while downloading the Vbios rather than when you are flashing the Vbios, but assuming the file downloaded okay and you see the error when trying to flash the Vbios, so let me know if I'm wrong about that.

I'll discuss more internally and get back to you when I have an update.
    Last edited by cl-Albert@ROG; 10-04-2021 at 04:25 PM.

New ROGer Array

That message appears when I run the file after it is downloaded. I even went to the TUF 3080 10G support page, since it is the model included with my system. I downloaded the "V5" bios and tried it and get the same message.

Super Moderator Array

Okay, thanks for confirming and will try to find out why that is happening.

Super Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer1968 View Post
    That message appears when I run the file after it is downloaded. I even went to the TUF 3080 10G support page, since it is the model included with my system. I downloaded the "V5" bios and tried it and get the same message.
    Thanks for your patience and just sent you a private message if you want to check it.
    Feel free to discuss more at this post or through private message if you prefer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3