Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    I dont want Sonic Studio iii & Rader.

    hi. i m using Maximus XI HERO WIFI model.

    if i download Audio driver from ASUS support page, it has installed with realtek driver.

    so my question is that i want to use only Lastest Realtek drvier for S1220 Driver (exclude ASUS Sonic programs)

  2. #2
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    334
    Posts
    583

    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process (without installing Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III), for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

  3. #3
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process (without installing Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III), for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    hi. thanks for quick reply

    after clean install , some windows appear and ask to me every booting , is this normal?

  4. #4
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    334
    Posts
    583

    Quote Originally Posted by umiumi223 View Post
    hi. thanks for quick reply

    after clean install , some windows appear and ask to me every booting , is this normal?
    This is not normal, but someone who has already had this issue posted a workaround : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...e66#post832172

  5. #5
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    This is not normal, but someone who has already had this issue posted a workaround : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...e66#post832172
    hi.

    after install your driver , if launch overwath , my PC is force down everytime.

    so how to clean uninstall yo

  6. #6
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    334
    Posts
    583

    Quote Originally Posted by umiumi223 View Post
    hi.

    after install your driver , if launch overwath , my PC is force down everytime.

    so how to clean uninstall yo
    Hi,

    I doubt the crashes you experience are due to audio drivers packages from my thread. Anyway :

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then install the audio drivers package from your motherboard support page.

  7. #7
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    I doubt the crashes you experience are due to audio drivers packages from my thread. Anyway :

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then install the audio drivers package from your motherboard support page.
    thank you for frendly reply.

    i have the last question, i had removed Sonic studio iii & rader , the driver was not removed. (driver explorer)

    can i remove manually?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	キャプチャ.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	223.3 KB 
ID:	88840
    Last edited by umiumi223; 05-28-2021 at 05:59 AM.

  8. #8
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    334
    Posts
    583

    Quote Originally Posted by umiumi223 View Post
    thank you for frendly reply.

    i have the last question, i had removed Sonic studio iii & rader , the driver was not removed. (driver explorer)

    can i remove manually?
    You can, but the EQ in Realtek Audio Control/Console will no longer work.

  9. #9
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    You can, but the EQ in Realtek Audio Control/Console will no longer work.

    hi. i want to use only Realtek console setting. (exclude ASUS sonic, rader)

    so would you advice to me what i have to remove it on driver lists?

    thanks in advance.

  10. #10
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    334
    Posts
    583

    Quote Originally Posted by umiumi223 View Post
    hi. i want to use only Realtek console setting. (exclude ASUS sonic, rader)

    so would you advice to me what i have to remove it on driver lists?

    thanks in advance.
    Hi,

    I already answered you, if you remove the drivers that you checked in your screenshot, you will lose the use of the equalizer in Realtek Audio Control/Console.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •