Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Hi everyone,

- AMD|MediaTek WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :
    Drivers : 3.3.0.723 WHQL [24/11/2022]
    Download : Link

Thread updated.

MoKiChU PC Specs
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Hi everyone,

- AMD|MediaTek Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :
    Drivers : 1.930.0.262 WHQL [23/11/2022]
    Download : Link

Thread updated.

New ROGer Array

this thread helped me greatly thanks for updating my man im greatful!

I recently acquired Asus rog g15 and my wifi and Bluetooth drivers were bugged. Official drivers didn't but I thanked god I found this thread! Now I have one less thing to worry about cheers!

New ROGer Array

Better than the original ASUS Drivers

The bad Bluetooth drivers are a big problem, but not anybody will notice it, because not everybody uses a BT mouse or BT earphones. The Problem is really disappointing and the Asus Suppert doesn't care, what annoys me. Now, with the latest drivers my G14 works better. But I lose the BT Connection sometimes, when the Laptop is on but not used. With a click on the Windows BT icon it reconnects. I ask myself if this is a bug or a feature. Anyway it works better than before.

New ROGer Array

mediatek mt7921 high latency (high ping)

Hi

I still have a problem with high latency. Playing online games is almost impossible.
    I read on almost every forum that everyone with a mediatek card has problems. I bought an Asus Adventeg edition laptop and I wonder how you can put such a weak card in such a laptop. I've tried almost everything, and the new drivers didn't help either. You have any ideas?

Thats what i try so far :

-Update drivers
    -Place the laptop next to the wireless AP/router (or as close as possible)
    -Disabling Wi-Fi 6 (dropping back to 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5)
    -I disabled roaming

MoKiChU PC Specs
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Hi everyone,

Although most of the drivers from my drivers threads can be used with notebooks/laptops/AiO, I remind you that my field is the motherboards (DIY PC) and that all my threads are AIMed for ASUS motherboards only and not AIMed for ASUS notebooks/laptops/AiO (if you still wish use the drivers from my drivers threads for your ASUS notebooks/laptops/AiO, it will be at your own risk and I will not provide you with any support).

So if you have ASUS notebooks/laptops/AiO please stop complaining here and refer to your product support page to download/use the appropriate drivers for your product (if you have any issues with the drivers from your product support page, contact ASUS Support and/or open a thread in this category : Hardware & Software Support).

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by damianwilku@poczta.fm View Post
    Hi

I still have a problem with high latency. Playing online games is almost impossible.
    I read on almost every forum that everyone with a mediatek card has problems. I bought an Asus Adventeg edition laptop and I wonder how you can put such a weak card in such a laptop. I've tried almost everything, and the new drivers didn't help either. You have any ideas?

Thats what i try so far :

-Update drivers
    -Place the laptop next to the wireless AP/router (or as close as possible)
    -Disabling Wi-Fi 6 (dropping back to 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5)
    -I disabled roaming
    9/10 times it's not your device that's the problem it's your Wi-Fi AP/Router or your environment is super congested with other Wi-Fi networks. All Wi-Fi networks share the same frequency range and must take turns which increase latency. Make sure your Wi-Fi is set to a channel that is not overlapping with other networks or pick the one with the least noise/overlap.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tyberious View Post
    9/10 times it's not your device that's the problem it's your Wi-Fi AP/Router or your environment is super congested with other Wi-Fi networks. All Wi-Fi networks share the same frequency range and must take turns which increase latency. Make sure your Wi-Fi is set to a channel that is not overlapping with other networks or pick the one with the least noise/overlap.

I'm really grateful that you're willing to help me, but by all accounts, I'm 1/10 of the time. I checked every channel and it didn't help. If you have any other ideas, I'd love to try them. I don't want to return this laptop because it's great equipment, but these pings are unacceptable. I would like to do everything to solve this problem myself. Thank you again.

New ROGer Array

This driver version solves MediaTek MT7921 WiFi drop problem

I bought a ROG Strix G713IM new in late Dec 2022, with MediaTek MT7921 WiFi adapter and in the 4 weeks of operation the WiFi dropped constantly. All the usual updates and switches were tried during 2 service calls to ASUS. However, it was not at all clear that the drivers for the adapter were older (date:Aug22) when obtained through the conventional means (update driver in device manager or D/L the driver from ASUS site). Having found this thread, I did a manual install of the 3.3.0.723 driver (date:Nov22) and the problem was fixed instantly, no WiFi drop since. It is surprising the ASUS techs did not know of this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3