cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mother to comply with Helios?

AdocArg
Level 7
Hello everyone, this is my first post (in addition to the presentation). Well, 2 months ago I buyed the ROG STRIX Helios, but now I can't find a mother that comply with all the features that helios have, especially with the 4 front USB 3.0 ports (all the mothers I saw have a single 19pin connector).

I used the page to search for a mother by connections: 2x19pin connector (equals to 4 USB 3.1 gen1) and 1xUSB 3.1 gen2 type C connector, but I can't find one that meets the requirements.

Does anyone know which ROG mother goes perfectly with Helios?

Thanks a lot!
4 REPLIES 4

onnair
Level 7
Asus ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO Z590
I'm using this motherboard with Asus ROG Strix Helios GX601 White Edition.

Oooh 2x19 pin connector are horizontally, beside the sata's! I didn't see it before (and it says it clearly in the documentation). Sorry and thank you very much.

I'm using this motherboard and it has all the features you would want. 2 usb3.0 ports and 1 usb 3.2gen2 (type c)
It also have lots of ports in the back as well

TheScaryBoy wrote:
I'm using this motherboard and it has all the features you would want. 2 usb3.0 ports and 1 usb 3.2gen2 (type c)
It also have lots of ports in the back as well

Oh that's another option, I don't know how I could missed these motherboards.. And I used this link https://rog.asus.com/motherboards-group/ (Let me choose) to try to find a motherboard.

Thank you!