cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone can share the Vbios of G533QR V3.0

joetong
Level 7
Anyone can share the Vbios of G533QR V3.0 please!
Just updated to V6.0 but the memory only can OC 300Hz。。

Can dump the file from NVFlash or GPUZ, please!~!
4 REPLIES 4

JacquelineWu
Level 7
Hello. I am facing the same issue. VBIOS updated without notification and my ROG G533QS 3080 mem can no longer overclock over 300MHz. It did +1500MHz before. Can anyone assist to fallback to previous VBIOS 3.0? Thanks.

I raised the service ticket to ASUS support HK regarding the VBIOS overclock limitation issue. It seems that the service support team are not willing to share the VBIOS 3.0. They insists that it is not their issue. It is truly unacceptable response. :mad:

I've contacted Asus Support as well. Asus Support sent me a link to drivers download page (nothing but main BIOS there) and refused providing previous version of BIOS directly. It's sh**ty move, Asus. Not all of us are cryptomining Ethereum, you know?

I am actually considering returning the hardware. Asus of course sends me back to the shop.

PsychoFish wrote:
I've contacted Asus Support as well. Asus Support sent me a link to drivers download page (nothing but main BIOS there) and refused providing previous version of BIOS directly. It's sh**ty move, Asus. Not all of us are cryptomining Ethereum, you know?

I am actually considering returning the hardware. Asus of course sends me back to the shop.

I found this old VBIOS finally. VRAM overclocking resumes normal now. Please try it.

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/234531/234531