cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Zephyrus GX701GxR ROG Keyboard Firmware Update tool v.2.2.4

fcsoares43
Level 9
Well my keyboard stay in bad shap after this update i read in internet and it happens in much cases the laptop is Asus Rog Zephyrus GX701GXR and the killer is ROG Keyboard Firmware Update tool v.2.2.4, after this i put brightnes of the keyboard is 0 (zero) and some keys like 7/8 have some light red on them, and don´t disappear
10 REPLIES 10

sa_783
Level 9
Well, I have the same thing, only the keyboard button A is lit red.

sa.783 wrote:
Well, I have the same thing, only the keyboard button A is lit red.

Hi my keyboard light the keys ( ESC + F1+ 2 + w + s + x + z ) this happens right before this update, i hope a fix soon .

fcsoares43 wrote:
Hi my keyboard light the keys ( ESC + F1+ 2 + w + s + x + z ) this happens right before this update, i hope a fix soon .

Hey! Hopefully they will fix it. There have been a lot of mistakes lately. Expensive laptops, and applications not working and no bugs are fixed. One disappointment ...

sa.783 wrote:
Hey! Hopefully they will fix it. There have been a lot of mistakes lately. Expensive laptops, and applications not working and no bugs are fixed. One disappointment ...

I Hope so ... this is disapointing i got to buy one laptop for rendering 3D images if they don´t resolve i will have too see other options i got almost all Rog Strix gamers laptops

fcsoares43
Level 9

With 0% Brightness keyboard stay like this

fcsoares43
Level 9
Well today i contact Asus Portugal and the answer is the Keyboard was destroyed by the firmware update

fcsoares43
Level 9
After a realy heavy serch i found out that the last firmware installed must have issues there is a forum with same issue and the firmware keyboard was of a 15" keyboard backlight and the problem appear, please could someone tell me were can i found the last keyboard firmware....

So Asus don´t have update for this!!!! This is sad a brand like Asus are try to skip from the needs of their clients i will go further to have my case resolved...:mad::mad: