cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog audio control panel no speaker fill or jack re-tasking(rear and center) Tech

Aakash
Level 8
Hi I just assembled my rig with asus rog strix b550f gaming wifi mobo. After installing audio i found out that it doesn't have normal realtek audio control panel but some crappy window store app. There is no jack re-tasking or speaker fill option present.

Whenever i hear music on yt music what i used to do is that i re-task rear and center to front or use speaker fill, so that all of them plays the same stream but there is no option on this motherboard. I remember when i had asus maximus 6 hero it also doesn’t have jack re-tasking but speaker fill was there.

Please tell me how do you stream music to all your speakers?
3 REPLIES 3

Aakash
Level 8
Seriously not a single person in this community is using analogue 5.1 speakers?

Dude1070
Level 8

Dude1070 wrote:
Maybe this will help you

Audio Enhancement "Speaker Fill" Missing - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)

Actually audio implementation of asus board is total crap there sonic studio **** messes with normal function. If i’ve 5.1 audio movie then why do i have to use movie mode in sonic studio.
I tried their upmix mode whose implementation is abysmal it doesn’t work with chrome and edge only Mozilla and that is not the only problem instead of making music stream on every channel, they try to make song 5.1 and it is so worst that I can’t even think of using it.Â*
My fear of gaming motherboard came true, i’m missing my gigabyte h81 motherboard only useful features not just jazzy name like sonic studio.Â*Â*