Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sa.783 View Post
    Здравствуйте! Моя проблема уже долгое время не исправляется. Интеллектульная подсветка всегда зелёная. И после обновления Armoury Crate и БИОСа появилась новая с клавишей А. Лог прилагается.https://disk.yandex.ru/d/UJZzo09Pz5jpAg

Windows 10 v21h1
    Armoury Crate UWP App 4.1.6.0
    ROG Live Service 1.2.12.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.06
    Armoury Crate service 4.1.5
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.2.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.36
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.30
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.45
    AacAudioHal 1.2.4
    AacDispaly 1.1.23

Attachment 89081
    Attachment 89082
    Attachment 89083
    Only one key mine is 7 keys see:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gx701.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	89084

New ROGer Array

Armoury Crate Failed to Install

For somereason the latest Asus is not woking in ASUS TUF FXDT505 any work around feeling so sad

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

It's great you have provided a log, but can you please answer the questions listed in the original post? Thanks.
    Which laptop do you have? GX701?

Quote Originally Posted by sa.783 View Post
    Hello! My problem has not been fixed for a long time. The smart backlight is always green. And after updating Armory Crate and BIOS, a new one with the A key appeared. The log is attached.
    https://disk.yandex.ru/d/UJZzo09Pz5jpAg

Windows 10 v21h1
    Armoury Crate UWP App 4.1.6.0
    ROG Live Service 1.2.12.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.06
    Armoury Crate service 4.1.5
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.2.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.36
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.30
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.45
    AacAudioHal 1.2.4
    AacDispaly 1.1.23

Attachment 89081
    Attachment 89082
    Attachment 89083

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array sdmf74 PC Specs
    sdmf74 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)N/A
    MotherboardMAXIMUS IX FORMULA
    ProcessorI7 7700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1GTX 980TI K|NGP|N
    Graphics Card #2N/A
    Graphics Card #3N/A
    Graphics Card #4N/A
    Sound CardON BOARD
    MonitorASUS PG279Q, BENQ XL2420TE, HISENSE 55H9F
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 512GB
    Storage #2SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS 1TB, SAMSUNG 850 PRO 512GB, SAMSUNG 850 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerEK VELOCITY RGB
    CaseCASELABS MERLIN SM8 (2 TONE)
    Power SupplyEVGA 1300G2 SUPERNOVA
    Keyboard WOOTING ONE, DUCKY ONE TKL RGB
    Mouse LOGITECH G PRO HERO
    Headset SENNHESIER G4ME ZERO
    Mouse Pad REFLEX LAB XXXL
    Headset/Speakers KLIPSCH PRO MEDIA 2.1
    OS WINDOWS 10 PRO
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC86U, ASUS RT-AC68U

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Hey there, I'm still here, everyone from this thread who has provided a log has received a reply and the software team is looking into the issues reported. As I stated in the OP, please provide a log if you can because they will be prioritized. Every update has been tested internally, and more often than not, the issues reported occur on systems different to ours or very specific/uncommon configurations were set. Trying to replicate with similar setups or conditions does require much more time, and quite often - we simply can't find a problem. We are checking as many cases as possible, as fast as possible. But as you can see, there are many people here, and some posts such as yours are incredibly long and takes time just to read it. Thanks for everybody's patience.
    Great I'm happy to see you're here & responding but as you know this version of AC is so busted that many of us can't even access the software to give you the requested log.
    I have done everything else as requested even updated my original post a few times to cut down on clutter (cept for this post).

I would say a good portion (prolly about 1/3) of customers using desktops are having the same identical issue or very similar so I'm not sure how your testing did not produce the issue. For instance I'm using a new Maximus XIII Hero motherboard with no other Asus connecting devices. And everyone else (besides laptop users) are using Asus motherboards too obviously.

Perhaps the development team should have created a completely separate piece of software for Laptop users than desktop users to keep issues at a minimum and make it easier to test & troubleshoot potential issues when they arise as they always do.

I've read through the thread recently and it appears I'm not the only one that is extremely upset with the amount of bloatware contained in AC yet we have not gotten a response pertaining to it. ie the dashboard is 100% unnecessary as is the redundant very basic fan controls! AISUITEIII is sitting right down in the task bar one click away with full featured fan controls lol. And I don't think Anybody uses the standard fan presets (performance, quiet, full speed etc). I have owned like 6 ROG boards, mostly formulas and NOT ONCE have I ever clicked on those fan presets, ever.
    We do NOT need these things, most of us use hwinfo64 or something similar for monitoring especially when we overclock & test for stability. For God's sakes Asus even provides an Aida64 license for a year for free. Why would we need the Dashboard? An extremely unresponsive & slow polling dashboard btw.

Please make the devs aware the vast majority of their customers do not need nor want all these extra Armory Crate plugins/softwares and all of us are frustrated by the insane amount of processes & services running in windows 10 due to the AC bloatware. And please let us know what their stance is on it. Good developers should ALWAYS put stability & performance over new features, especially redundant ones.
    ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA & EK BLOCK, G Skill Trident Z RGB 3600 32GB
    EVGA supernova 1300G2, EK Velocity D-RGB, Samsung 980 Pro 1tb(OS), 970 evo plus 1tb, 960 pro 512gb, 850 EVO 1tb, 850 Pro 512gb, 860 Evo 1tb, Asus PG279Q 165HZ, BenQ 144hz, Hisense 55h9f, Windows 10 pro

ROG Enthusiast Array sa.783 PC Specs
    sa.783 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Zephyrus S17 GX701GVR
    MotherboardAsus ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701GVR
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-9750H
    Memory (part number)32GB DDR 4
    Graphics Card #1RTX 2060 6GB
    Storage #1SAMSUNG_970 PRO
    Mouse ROG Pugio II
    OS Windows 10 Home 64-bit

It's great you have provided a log, but can you please answer the questions listed in the original post? Thanks.
    Which laptop do you have? GX701?

Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701GVR

New ROGer Array

I love that you're here & responding.

I get that may be a lot of user related problems. But I think I sent you a total of 3-4 logs all about the same problem on forum and also in private. The first PM I sent was in February and still I don't know what to do regarding AC's Problems. Every time I came with concrete answers and explained the problem. I also ran Event Viewer to see what's going on and it said: <<There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action: verifyInstall, location: C:\Program Files\ASUS\AacMB\, command: "C:\Program Files\ASUS\AacMB\AsusInstallVerifier.exe" -mv -d "C:\Program Files\ASUS\AacMB\hasher.hash" -l "C:\Program Files\ASUS\AacMB\verify.log" -p [INSTALLFOLDER]="C:\Program Files\ASUS\AacMB\ ">> But when I checked the folder there was nothing in it at all times. And in AC Device tab says that the model isn't supported. I just want to make the motherboard be recognized again and to show up in Device/Aura tab.

I also totally agree with sdmf74 that AC has a lot of unnecessary stuff in it. i.e.: the dashboard.

Hey there, I'm still here, everyone from this thread who has provided a log has received a reply and the software team is looking into the issues reported. As I stated in the OP, please provide a log if you can because they will be prioritized. Every update has been tested internally, and more often than not, the issues reported occur on systems different to ours or very specific/uncommon configurations were set. Trying to replicate with similar setups or conditions does require much more time, and quite often - we simply can't find a problem. We are checking as many cases as possible, as fast as possible. But as you can see, there are many people here, and some posts such as yours are incredibly long and takes time just to read it. Thanks for everybody's patience.

ROG Enthusiast Array skyhopper01 PC Specs
    skyhopper01 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XIII Extreme
    ProcessorIntel I9-11900k @ 5.2ghz
    Memory (part number)GSKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB @ 4133mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 3090 OC
    MonitorAsus ROG Swift PG32UQX 4k 144HZ
    Storage #1Samsung 980 EVO 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO SSD 1TB
    CPU CoolerASUS ROG Ryujin 360mm
    CaseROG Strix Helios
    Power SupplyAsus ROG Thor 1200p
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore II
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius III Wireless
    Headset ASUS ROG Delta

Sadly, I have run into a weird bug with Armory Crate. It will not detect any components under the Aura Section and as a result my lighting is not working. If i remove armory crate and install the old standalone utility, aura sync, everything actually works perfectly.

Include the following info:
    1. PC / Laptop - PC
    2. Aura Sync products - Claymore 2, Gladius 3 wireless, PG32UQX, Maximus XIII Extreme, Trident Z RGB ram, Strix 3090, Aura Terminal and 2 addressable headers.
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - None
    4. Wired / wireless connection
    5. Reinstalled Windows? Was hoping to avoid this
    6. Windows version & build - Latest 06-2021 update and preview.
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - I believe before I updated my monitors HAL in Armory Crate
    8. Clear description of your issue - No devices detected in Aura section of Armory Crate, Even after a reinstall of the AC software.

New ROGer Array

Macros don't work

The Macros I have set up for my ROG Chakram (Wireless) stick don't work anymore after update of the app and device updates. However keyboard input still works on the mouse.

Strix Z390-F Motherboard

ROG Member Array

Angry ROG Gladius 2 Origin and ROG Strix Flare

ASUS. WHY am I seeing my ROG mouse listed under the KEYBOARD AND MOUSE tabs in my Device Manager!? Also, WHY do I see 3 'HID Keyboard' entries under my Keyboard tab in Device Manager!? WHY do I see my ROG Strix Flare listed under the Mouse tab in Device Manager!? These issues are causing an auto scroll issue in many programs and windows and I have to continually restart my PC until it does not do the auto scroll ****. And it only stays stable for a few hours. I am TIRED of your company releasing unstable updates. Get in bed with Microsoft and figure this **** out!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Device Manager No Keyboard A LOT of Mouses 24 JUNE 2021.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	89089 Update after update does NOTHING to address this issue.

New ROGer Array

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinsars View Post
    You won't happened to have SVM (virtualization) on in the bios? Armor create BSODs with a system exception with Ai0s3.sys reference any time I access the dashboard with SVM enabled. It works fine SVM off. It's not ideal though I would like to use virtualization. I have the same problem with the AI software too.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast