Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by fcsoares43 View Post
    I subscrive everything you say with a much big problem, that I am a customer Asus Since 1989, every gaming models every laptop, and my friend, that is not something that no one is going to take in count, so we all have problems but we end up hanging waiting for answers to resolve an issue that is created by firmware and software that brick our machines and turn them in problematic situations i got a few units of Asus Rog Laptops for buisness, and the present situation is they don´t work propely, today is possible to get statements of the same problem in the some laptops with theyr updates is possible to return the hardware and demand the pay and losts that we get, because some issues make your machine off, is time to go further with Asus and say stop i need work with a Laptop i give 3700 Euros per pc on my firm and i can´t work and i don´t go to RMA every time a update or a firmware brick it , today in my firm we got over 20 machines with processors i7, i9 rtx 2080, rtx3080 etc, we got in material more than 100.000 Euros and Asus don´t care sorry, i buy a Tesla and gave us problems of software and they replace for a new one, this is not Laptop for a gaming that is genuine to work too if the pc stops a worker stop all process stops so is time to get a new company too work or is time to make Asus work better?? We got in our group a firm of lawyers, we are going to get the law done her job.
    Exactly. I too purchase this laptop to use for work and play. When you pay so much money for this machine and still have to waste time with RMA and endless workarounds it is very frustrating. While I understand that it is difficult to test all combinations of software and hardware in a desktop environment, i find it difficult to see why this is also a huge problem for laptops? after all, if the laptop is made by Asus then the firmware and hardware configuration is pretty much restricted to a limited variation. Its also not hard to just load up plain old windows 10 latest build with all the latest Asus/Amd released firmware/bios/drivers to use as the base test case.

I also do agree with many of the forum readers here about bloatware. When i launch Armoury Crate I am only interested in configuring the system and seeing if there are any potential driver/firmware updates. I am not interested in reading the latest news from Asus or game recommendations - I can get that information from my web browser if I wanted to surf the net. That effort could be spent on developing and testing to produce a more stable product.

Anyway, I will try to gather some log files and include that in an updated post if this is whats required to escalate a bug fix.

Cheers
    Last edited by rkok000; 06-25-2021 at 05:02 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Hey guys, while we do appreciate your valuable feedback, suggested improvements should be discussed in another thread. This is an issues reporting thread, and it is turning into something is it not. Please create a new thread if you wish or contribute to those threads. Appreciate it. Several of these latest posts will be deleted because they are simply not relevant here, and it makes issue tracking less efficient.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Hey guys, while we do appreciate your valuable feedback, suggested improvements should be discussed in another thread. This is an issues reporting thread, and it is turning into something is it not. Please create a new thread if you wish or contribute to those threads. Appreciate it. Several of these latest posts will be deleted because they are simply not relevant here, and it makes issue tracking less efficient.
    Hi,

Some problems are very serious to the gamers and who works daily with this Laptops, we got hardware capable, and software or firmware come and brick it, i hope Asus find the way to give a solution to our problems soon. Or many Laptops are going to return to the Asus...
    Last edited by fcsoares43; 06-25-2021 at 04:52 PM.

New ROGer Array

Armory Crate Not Working

Hi, recently updated Armory crate from an older version where it didnt auto update. I updated it to the newest version and my Z490-A motherboard and ROG Strix LC AIO fans wont show in Aura Sync and the rgb can’t be changed while my AIO pump and G Skill RAM are changeable and fine. Uninstalled and reinstalled, shut down the pc completely and unhooked my PSU cord but nothing. When I reinstall I get a ISASUSMB.exe error saying: Can’t open ASIO3.sys!! Failed with error code 2: the system cannot find the file specified. I just press ok and afterwards when I get into the software I get a service error. I’d really appreciate some help because I have been trying to troubleshoot it myself for the past 3 days but had no success. Thank You and Stay Safe!
    Last edited by Ziles; 06-26-2021 at 09:11 AM.

New ROGer Array ibrahimabdo PC Specs
    ibrahimabdo PC Specs
    MotherboardRog Strix Z590-E Gaming Wifi
    ProcessorIntel 11 gen 11700k
    Memory (part number)32GB Corsair 3200mhz
    Graphics Card #1intel UHD Graphics 750
    Graphics Card #2Gigabyte Nvidia RTX 3060 Vision
    MonitorHP 25X
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970EVO 1TB NVME
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 870QVO 2TB
    CPU CoolerRog Strix LC 240 RGB
    CaseASUS TUF GT301
    Power SupplyAresgame AGT850 Gold Modular
    Keyboard Logitech G613
    Mouse Logitech G604 Lightspeed
    Headset sony
    Mouse Pad steelseries
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2

restarting after installing Armoury Crate

when I am installing this program my customized PC restarting after the windows started up if i am using GPU HDMI.

Motherboard: Asus Rog strix Z590-E gaming
    CPU: intel 11 generation 11700K
    Ram: 32 GM
    AIO: ROG LC 240
    Samsung hard desk 2TB SSD
    Samsung nvme m.2 1TB

ROG Member Array

Newest Armoury Crate & AURA Creator Installer Version 3.1.0.0 Still Fails To Install

The newest version which 3.1.0.0 is still failing to install armoury crate. It gets stuck at "Installing components for the Connected Devices" and then finally fails after a while.

I have tried using a fresh install of windows, It still does not work.

New ROGer Array

Armoury Crate triggers sound issues

I bought the Asus ROG G14 (2021) with Ryzen 9(5900HS) and RTX 3060 and turns out it had audio problems

So when i open Armory crate and set the profile to windows or silent the audio starts acting weird and starts lagging and distorting. however when in set to performance mode the audio acts completely fine. This does not happen when the Laptop is connected to a charger.

I tried installing all drivers, did a fresh installation but nothing fixed this. I gave my laptop to Asus and all they did was a clean install of windows and said the issue was fixed, once i got back my device i installed Armoury crate and the issue popped up again.

I regret buying this laptop now i spent all my saving on this ****ty device someone please help me.

I also tried using old drivers but i still faced the same issue, i dont know what exactly the problem is, i can however use the windows generic audio drivers but then its no point because i cant use Dolby access on the generic drivers. i am attaching with this

PLEASE HELP

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Thanks for your feedback, some of your issues should be resolved in the upcoming hot fix available very soon:

Release Notes:
    1. Fixed laptop AC install error (via Armoury Crate installer)
    2. Fixed PC build (system with graphics cards or AMD iGPU) AC install error (via Armoury Crate installer)
    3. Fixed MB host, and OP Dashboard critical fan control issue (allows users to use the fan configurations in UEFI)
    4. Fixed laptop VBIOS FW update issue

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Thanks for your feedback, some of your issues should be resolved in the upcoming hot fix available very soon:

Release Notes:
    1. Fixed laptop AC install error (via Armoury Crate installer)
    2. Fixed PC build (system with graphics cards or AMD iGPU) AC install error (via Armoury Crate installer)
    3. Fixed MB host, and OP Dashboard critical fan control issue (allows users to use the fan configurations in UEFI)
    4. Fixed laptop VBIOS FW update issue
    define VERY SOON...today,tommorrow, or 2 weeks from now..cant control my AIO dont want to fry my 5950x...SMH

New ROGer Array

Problème Armoury Crate version 4.1.6.0

Incluez les informations suivantes :

1. PC/ordinateur portable PC de bureau
    2. Produits Aura Sync : ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING, ROG-STRIX-RTX2080S , MEMORY G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB, ADRESSABLE LED STRIP
    3. PERIPHERIQUE tiers, logiciel audio ou d'éclairage:
    AUDIO : NVIDIA HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO, NVIDIA VIRTUAL AUDIO DEVICE (WAVE EXTENSIBLE) (WDM), REALTEK (R) AUDIO, SONIC STUDIO VIRTUAL MIXER
    LOGICIEL AUDIO : SONIC STUDIO III, SONIC RADAR III , NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE
    4. Connexion filaire/sans fil : FILIAIRE
    5. Windows réinstaller ? NON
    6. Version et build de Windows : Windows 10 HOME 64bits 20H1 et BIOS ver.1602
    7. Version précédente du micrologiciel ou du logiciel qui fonctionnait comme prévu : ARMOURY CRATE 4.0.8.0 et il fonctionnait comme prévu à part de temps en temps j'avais Armoury Socket server qui sautait (beuguait) me donnant des erreurs dans l'observateur d'évènement Windows 10, mais quand j'allais sur les sites de rog asus il revenait.
    8. Description claire de votre problème : Erreur DIPAWAYMODE CHAINE DE CLASSE INCORRECT, ProgID : AsusFanControlService.FanControlManager, même message quand je click sur AI SUITE III ET CE MESSAGE APPARAIT A CHAQUE FOIS QUE JE DEMARRE MON ORDINATEUR OU QUE JE LE REDEMARRE.
    QUAND JE VAIS DANS L'ACCUEIL DE ARMOURY CRATE 4.1.6.0 ET QUE JE REGARDE MES FANS, ON ME DIT QUE CERTAIN VENTILATEUR TOURNE PAS (0 RPM), HEUREUSEMENT POUR MOI J'AI UNE TOUR OU JE PEUX TOUT VOIR AU NIVEAU DES COMPOSANTS ET BIZARREMENT IL TOURNE TOUS TRES BIEN, J'AI 12 VENTILATEURS EN TOUT ET UN WATERCOOLING.
    AUSSI ON ME MET 11 VENTILATEURS DANS L'ECRAN D'ACCUEIL DE ARMOURY CRATE 4.1.6.0. POUR MES FANS AU LIEU DE 12. POURQUOI ?
    QUAND JE VEUX AUSSI CHANGER LES COULEURS RGB DE MA CARTE MERE? CARTE GRAPHIQUE? RAM LED TRIP OU MES VENTILATEUR RGB AIO, ARMOURY CRATE NE VEUT FAIRE AUCUNE MODIFICATION DES CHANGEMENTS DE COULEURS, DU COUP JE SUIS OBLIGE DE RESTER DANS LE MODE ARC EN CIEL, POUR QUE MES COULEURS MARCHENT;
    ASUS FAUDRA UN JOUR NOUS EXPLIQUER POURQUOI VOUS FAITE DES PROGRAMMES INSTABLE ? CA DEVIENT VRAIMENT EPUISANT DEPUIS L'ANNEE DERNIERE.

9. Toutes les captures d''écran du problème : MEME CAPTURE D'ECRAN QUE nitinvaid20 A LA PAGE 3. ET DU COUP MEME PROBLEME
    10. Utilisez notre fonction de collecte de journaux : Paramètre¬> à propos=>Diagnostics de l'application : OUI JE L'AI FAIS HIER LE 26/06/2021, JUSTE JE NE C'EST PAS COMMENT VOUS L'ENVOYER MASTERROG ???? POUVEZ VOUS ME DIRE COMMENT VOUS L'ENVOYEZ ?

Veuillez fournir un journal, il est beaucoup plus facile de fournir des correctifs si nous pouvons reproduire le plus précisément possible.

Premièrement: J'aimerai savoir si la nouvelle fonctionnalité de AC pour l'écran d'accueil est AI SUITE III intégré à Armoury crate 4.1.6.0 ? Car les différents souffles de ventilateur était déjà dans AI SUITE III. Ce qui ma mis la puce à l'oreille.

Deuxièmement: J'ai vu plusieurs contournement pour résoudre le problème de AI SUITE III sauf que j'aimerai savoir si je désinstalle AI SUITE III et que je redémarre mon ordinateur en supprimant tout les fonctionnalité de AI SUITE III est ce que cela va résoudre mon problème qui est : Erreur DIPAWAYMODE CHAINE DE CLASSE INCORRECT, ProgID : AsusFanControlService.FanControlManager ?

J'ai aussi plusieurs points de restauration dans Windows 10 qui sont stable, est ce que je dois les faires pour revenir avant la version Armoury crate 4.1.6.0 ? Car je n'ai pas spécialement envie d'utiliser un point de sauvegarde si cela sert à rien et si Armoury Crate nous force à refaire la mise à jour 4.1.6.0.
    Ayant déjà désinstallé l'année dernière Armoury crate et sachant pertinemment le temps que cela peu prendre pour le réinstaller et je n'ai pas spécialement envie de reformater mon ordinateur, car j'ai juste L'Erreur DIPAWAYMODE CHAINE DE CLASSE INCORRECT, ProgID : AsusFanControlService.FanControlManager.

J'en appelle à toutes les personnes qui auraient une solution infaillible et stable pour juste résoudre ce problème car cela fait 2 semaines et demi que j'attend un correctif et toujours rien. Je commence à désespérer.

Merci en avance de votre aide.

Cordialement.

Vargùlfr.

PS 1: je suis Français, je laisse dans ma langue d'origine pour éviter les mauvaise traduction des sites linguistiques.

PS 2 : MASTER ROG J'ai une question doit t'on désinstaller AI SUITE III pour pouvoir nous servir de l'écran D'accueil de Armoury Crate 4.1.6.0 ? Ou alors le correctif que vous allez Fournir nous permettra de le d'utiliser armoury crate normalement avec le Programme AI SUITE III Séparé ? Et est ce que ce correctif résoudra tout les problèmes que les personnes ont cité ?

PS 3: Quand est ce que que le correctif sera mis en ligne pour les utilisateurs ?

Merci.
    Last edited by vargulfr; 06-27-2021 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Illisible et correction des fautes d'orthographes.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast