Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

After clean install, no issues...

I needed to completely remove all asus stuff and clean some registry keys before install new Armoury Crate in a 100% working way. No issues here with late Win 20H1, but the new dashboard is not needed. There are other apps to control the hardware ! We need a "clean" Armoury Crate without all this bloatware and not a app with a lot of duplicate stuff! (who needs a game library, also?). ASUS: make all of this as "optional selectable modules" and only people interested installs them!

For the people with problems installing/reinstalling: remove completely ASUS stuff using Armoury Crate latest uninstaller. stop all remaining Asus services and delete them (if any). Erase all dirs with asus stuff in program files, program files(x86) and program data. Edit regedit and carefully remove all remaining ASUS and Armoury Crate related keys and values (I advice use RegistryWorkshop or Register Finder for that). At the end, reboot system and reinstall in this order: AISuite (if you use it) and next Armoury Crate. All should work now!

NOTE: don't use this procedure if you're not confortable editing registry, ask for help from a friend or professional with the necessary tech skills.

New ROGer Array

3. ROG Live Service v1.2.12.0

As what's been happening for years now, 'Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) triggers on "ROGLiveService.exe"'

It doesn't matter which game, as long as its using Easy Anti Cheat. I've told Easy Anti Cheat to update with the games I'm using, but it still doesn't like ROG Live Service. I've even contacted them directly.

I have to go into services.msc and find RLS, and stop the service. Then when I'm finished with the game, I have to start the service again.

This has gone beyond a joke, and I've had to mess about doing this since 2018 for me, since buying this motherboard, and I'm not the only one.
    Even threads on here cover it...
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ce-exe-running

and many more across the net...
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...e/td-p/9539902
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/commen...iveserviceexe/
    https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/f...2718eb5a/posts
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/44409...96177/?l=latam
    https://devtrackers.gg/apex-legends/...iveservice-exe
    https://devtrackers.gg/the-division/...asy-anti-cheat
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...heat-Violation

just to name a few!!!

It's about time you at ASUS/ROG sat down with https://www.easy.ac/ and got it fixed once and for all!

If you need to give them updates, so they can get their software fixed, before your release, why not do that? Spending £500+ on a motherboard, and still having to put up with this rubbish, is beyond a joke!

You call yourself a gaming company, and yet you still have sorted this out with a major player in the gaming world!

Stop blaming each other, and get something sorted for good!
    Last edited by PCNB18; 06-20-2021 at 02:01 PM.

New ROGer Array

No problems with EAC conflts with RogLiveService playing THE DIVISION 2...

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dcbryantmjkda View Post
    I noticed today that there's a new version of the installer. Going to try it. Previous version was 3.0.11.0 now I see 3.1.0.0

Will report back after trying this.

Fingers crossed!
    Hi there

Stays the same thank you for the info

New ROGer Array

Ryujin 360 has no CPU FREQUENCY in Armoury Crate

Ryujin 360 has no CPU FREQUENCY in Armoury Crate

I watched the review shows that it had on Livedash Software but recently i went to see Ryujin 360 drivers but there is only Armoury Crate. So, By my guess Livedash is not support anymore right ?

Armoury Crate can detect CPU FREQ. properly, Would you put in Ryujin Hardeware Monitor please

New ROGer Array

Angry Notebook - Armoury/Aura Sync issues for few keyboard buttons -Strix Scar 15 2020

Hi,
    I am facing issues with keyboard lightning after the latest update of Armoury crate and Aura sync/creator apps. Some of my keyboard buttons like "D, ], ', END, PRTSC, = " are stuck to yellow colors only. If I change to red, white, or apply any other effects those buttons suddenly have stopped taking any other color apart from yellow, orange, deep yellowish. I haven't set any layer or fixed any color for those buttons from my side from the aura creator. Sometimes they never even take the set colors or sometimes they will take those colors after 30 minutes. Second, earlier I was able to apply effects from Armoury Creator inside the aura sync section without selecting sync (unchecking it) and then applying effects from the Aura effects section but now I have to always turn on the Sync option always.

Please fix this as it is becoming annoying. I have provided my details below. And I have attached an image of the incident where those buttons have different colors than the rest of the keyboard buttons

UPDATE: - On identying out of RGB colors it is not taking blue color at all on (0, 0, 255).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sample2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	209.4 KB 
ID:	89059

• Model - G532LW - Gaming NoteBook
    • Name - Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 2020 RTX 2070
    • Windows - 10 64 -bit
    • OS Build Ver - 19043.1055
    • BIOS-311
    • Region -India

--------------------
    • Armoury Crate UWP App - 4.1.6.0
    • Armoury Crate Service - 4.1.5
    • Asus Keyboard HAL - 1.01.17
    • Aura Lightning Service - 3.05.06
    • Warranty Status - Currently in warranty
    Last edited by shine.vipul7; 06-22-2021 at 02:11 PM. Reason: italics

Kenshinsars

Installation Failed

Getting Installation Failed. Please restart the system and check the internet connection status before retrying.11, with the latest Armoury Crate installer
    Ive restrated, same issue, internet connection is fine

Kenshinsars

Same error as last Armoury Crate

Getting same BSOD as last version of Armoury Crate. System Service Exception: AsIO3.sys.
    So much for buying an ASUS ROG Hero VIII(WiFi)mainboard, 32GB Teamgroup XTREEM ARGB memory and ARGB fans.. and cannot set any components

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shine.vipul7 View Post
    Hi,
    I am facing issues with keyboard lightning after the latest update of Armoury crate and Aura sync/creator apps. Some of my keyboard buttons like "D, ], ', END, PRTSC, = " are stuck to yellow colors only. If I change to red, white, or apply any other effects those buttons suddenly have stopped taking any other color apart from yellow, orange, deep yellowish. I haven't set any layer or fixed any color for those buttons from my side from the aura creator. Sometimes they never even take the set colors or sometimes they will take those colors after 30 minutes. Second, earlier I was able to apply effects from Armoury Creator inside the aura sync section without selecting sync (unchecking it) and then applying effects from the Aura effects section but now I have to always turn on the Sync option always.

Please fix this as it is becoming annoying. I have provided my details below. And I have attached an image of the incident where those buttons have different colors than the rest of the keyboard buttons

UPDATE: - On identying out of RGB colors it is not taking blue color at all on (0, 0, 255).

Name:	Sample2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	209.4 KB 
ID:	89059

• Model - G532LW - Gaming NoteBook
    • Name - Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 2020 RTX 2070
    • Windows - 10 64 -bit
    • OS Build Ver - 19043.1055
    • BIOS-311
    • Region -India

--------------------
    • Armoury Crate UWP App - 4.1.6.0
    • Armoury Crate Service - 4.1.5
    • Asus Keyboard HAL - 1.01.17
    • Aura Lightning Service - 3.05.06
    • Warranty Status - Currently in warranty
    Same problem problem here like this 7 keys in red light even with brightness in zero percent...

Name:	gx701.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	89070
    Last edited by fcsoares43; 06-22-2021 at 06:19 PM.

New ROGer Array

Angry Update HAL Services problem

1. PC
    2. Aura Sync products: Asus ROG Maximus XI Code, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: iCue
    4. Wired / wireless connection: Wired
    5. Reinstalled Windows?: No
    6. Windows version & build: 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1052)
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: I don't remember
    8. Clear description of your issue: Motherboard HAL won't update. And I get a command prompt on my screen saying "'C:\ProgramData\Package' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."
    Also in the Device tab it says "This model is not currently supported" and in the Aura Sync tab nothing shows up.
    9. Any screenshots of the issue: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-23 051905.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	89075
    10. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nFu...ew?usp=sharing\
    Last edited by TheScaryBoy; 06-23-2021 at 03:29 AM. Reason: More info added

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast