Quote Originally Posted by EightDeer View Post
    1. PC

2. Aura Sync products:
    - ROG Strix Z370-E motherboard
    - ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090 graphics card
    - ROG Swift PG27UQ monitor
    - ROG Strix Flare keyboard
    - ROG Pugio I mouse
    - ROG Addressable LED Strip (60cm / 30 LEDs)
    - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro memory

3. Corsair iCUE v. 4.12.214

8. The RGB lighting on my machine keeps randomly falling out of sync (I mostly use the Colour Cycle setting). It most commonly happens when starting up Steam or a game. I can fix it by turning my monitor off for a few seconds and then turning it back on, but it's still annoying.

10. Log file sent.

There is another thread here that mentions issues with Armory Crate and iCUE integration. If you disable the
    SDK and Plugins feature in the iCUE/General settings and then rename the plugins folder for iCUE to something else, it might fix some of ur sync issues. It was messing with my KB lighting on my asus each time i login from the lock screen after waking from sleep.

New ROGer Array EightDeer PC Specs
    EightDeer PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-E
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2666MHz 16GB x 4
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090 OC
    Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
    Storage #2Samsung 860 PRO 4TB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U12A w/ NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 fans
    CaseCorsair Graphite 600T White
    Power SupplyCorsair HX750 Platinum
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse ASUS ROG Pugio I
    Headset Koss UR20
    Headset/Speakers Richter Harlequin V
    OS Windows 10 Home
    Accessory #1 ASUS ROG Addressable LED Strip 60cm / 30 LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by rkok000 View Post
    There is another thread here that mentions issues with Armory Crate and iCUE integration. If you disable the
    SDK and Plugins feature in the iCUE/General settings and then rename the plugins folder for iCUE to something else, it might fix some of ur sync issues. It was messing with my KB lighting on my asus each time i login from the lock screen after waking from sleep.
    I'm pretty sure it's not iCUE causing the problem, as I was experiencing this issue even before I bought my Corsair RGB memory and installed iCUE to manage it. Thanks for the tip, though.

New ROGer Array

Lightbulb new error

Quote Originally Posted by davidwieszies View Post
    Win 10 20H2
    Armory: 4.1.6.0
    Spatha: 2.0.2.6

I hope I can write in German. Ich habe eine ROG Sparta doch seit etwa 3 Monaten habe ich nun einen (scheinbar) Wackelkontakt im Gewebe geschützten Kabel. 2 Fragen dazu:

1. Könnte ich ein Produktgleiches neues Kabel von Ihnen kaufen?, es ist einzigartig geformt das ich keine anderen Micro Usb Kabel nutzen kann.

2. Es scheint die Datenübertragung gestört zu sein zw. PC und Maus inkl. Funkstation. ich kann keine Einstellungen im "Asus ROG Armory" Software vornehmen, auch wenn die Maus erkannt wird. Die Oberfläche zum belegen der Tasten erscheint auch nach 5 min warten nicht. Können Sie das reparieren?, ich hoffe ja das mit einem neuen Kabel von Ihnen beheben zu können.

Liebe grüße David Wieszies

PS: Wenn Sie noch Bilder brauchen schicke ich dir gerne. Die Sparta ist aus der Garantiezeit raus.

Translated by Google:

I have a ROG Sparta but for about 3 months now I have an (apparently) loose contact in the fabric protected cable. 2 questions about this:

1. Could I buy a new cable from you that is identical to the product? It is uniquely shaped so that I cannot use any other Micro Usb cables.

2. The data transmission seems to be disturbed between PC and mouse including radio station. I cannot change any settings in the "Asus ROG Armory" software, even if the mouse is recognized. The surface for assigning the keys does not appear even after waiting 5 minutes. Can you fix it? I hope to fix it with a new cable from you.

Greetings from David Wieszies

PS: If you still need pictures, I'll be happy to send you. The Sparta is out of the guarantee period.Attachment 89244Attachment 89245Attachment 89246
    Now i get a new error: see Pic
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Screenshot (4).jpg  

New ROGer Array calleone PC Specs
    calleone PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus K53SD & HP
    MotherboardAsus ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA Z390
    ProcessorCore i9-9900K R0 3.60-5.00GHz
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 32 GB: 2 x 16 GB - DIMM 288-PIN - 3200 MHz CL14
    Graphics Card #1KFA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti EX (1-Click OC)
    Sound CardOnBoard
    MonitorAOC Agon AG271QG
    Storage #12000GB Patriot Viper VPN100 M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3 3D-NAND TLC
    CPU CoolerEisblock XPX Aurora Edge CPU - Plexi Chrome Digital RGB
    CasePonos TG Midi-Tower, Tempered Glass
    Power SupplyBe quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1000W
    Keyboard UtechSmart
    Mouse URAGE
    Headset Sennheiser
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire 6700 6.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterFritzbox 7530
    Accessory #1 https://builds.gg/builds/my-little-hell-machine-28386

Hi guys,
    I got the Armoury Crate Update v4.1.6.0 offered for update 7 days ago over my Armoury Crate and installed it. Now when I click on "Devices" in the left bar and select my "ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA. Intel Z390" nothing happens, the field shows a loading bar and that's it. Does anyone still have this problem and can help me? Sorry for my bad english
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Loadt.jpg  

New ROGer Array

Getting this Error every time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	89264

I have tried numerous times to uninstall and install with no luck... Any work around??

ROG Member Array

Last update broke the zone lighting on my ROG 6800XT LC when using aura sync. So now the entire GPU flashes in different colors rather than a subtle shimmering when using the starry night effect.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Glad that issue was resolved.

For the headset, are you using a 3.5 mm audio jack y-cable (needed) or a 3-pole jack?
    Please record a new log while you toggle the settings, then PM me, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LuaOle View Post
    I "Reset My PC" and reinstalled AC. My G.Skill Trident is finally recognized again.

HOWEVER, now the "Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation" doesn't seem to be working. In Win10Pro under Sound/Output, I cannot assign the "AI Noise-Canceling Microphone (ASUS Utility)" for input. When I do, when I leave the screen and come back, it automatically goes back to the previously assigned input device.

MasterC@ROG : Do you need another log?

So Armoury Crate is working now, but I still haven't received a log. Please just record and try to replicate the issues mentioned, then generate. When you send, just PM me the link to the file in your cloud storage.

Quote Originally Posted by sdmf74 View Post
    As I stated before (With Screenshots of spinning circles into infinity) NO, Armory Crate would not load at all & neither would my realtek console. Also my fans were going crazy ramping up & down intensely.
    I didnt get a response so I finally went ahead and removed all three programs completely.
    1. Armory Crate (along with all its bloatware) using the AC cleaner
    2. realtek drivers & console
    3. AISUITEIII

I then reinstalled all 3 pieces of software & now most the time Armory Crate does open however Im still having several issues, Just to name a few:

1. PC will never go to sleep on its own because of armory crate (fast startup & hibernate are disabled)
    2. My DRGB led headers in Armory Crate reset to default 120 leds in AC EVERY DAY (This issue has been present in last 2 versions of AC, still not fixed)
    3. And just now Im sitting here watching tv while my PC is on the other side of the room running with screensaver (because it cant sleep, see issue #1) and
    I hear my PC dinging, making the windows error sound like 30 -40+ times! in a row so I get up go over to my pc and move the mouse to disable screensaver
    and Im met with this nonsense!!!

Attachment 89202
    smh, so after closing about 40+ AISUITEIII "The server threw an exception" error windows (which is caused by armory crate cause it never happened before) I was able to close AISUITEIII. Ive seen others post about this error in this thread even before this latest update so this error/bug wasnt fixed either. Let me remind you that all these errors are happening after I uninstalled all the Asus software, used the AC cleaning tool, then reinstalled one piece of software at a time with reboots in between.

I will try to get you a log if I can get it to work but Im not sure what you want me to do, should I click on record and then just let my PC run
    and NOT go to sleep & then stop it a short time later? Im just not sure how you want me to record my PC not going to sleep lol

Are you still having this issue? Is iCue able to control the lighting on your MB and other components properly? Which version do you have installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Texino View Post
    Aura Sync within Armoury Crate used to work, but no longer changes my lighting configuration. No changes I make take place on my machine.

Noticed a couple of versions ago. Currently running 4.1.6.0. Thought it would eventually get fixed. Can't find any old versions to download.

1. PC / Laptop -
    PC Asus ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha

2. Aura Sync products (as correctly discovered in Aura Sync tab)
    ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha
    RTX 2070 Super
    Memory (via Corsair iCue)
    Addressable LED Strip

3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
    None relevant / Corsaid iCue

4. Wired / wireless connection
    Wired

5. Reinstalled Windows?
    No

6. Windows version & build
    Windows 10 build 19042

7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
    Armoury Crate - sometime late 2020

8. Clear description of your issue
    All lighting used to work fine and could change pattern colors without problem.
    Now, in new update, Aura Sync tab recognizes all devices, but any change I make does not implement on my PC - it says the same pattern / color that I have always had.

9. Any screenshots of the issue
    n/a

10. Use our log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
    Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.
    sent

Does the other lighting on the motherboard sync properly? Or only the ARGB header can't sync?

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast