Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Asus Answer validation regarding Armoury Crate software

Can someone validate If this is true, I don't believe it at all. I have the ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z370 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard, Purchased on 4/4/2018. The Armory Crate software has been working for the past 2 years and all of a sudden started throwing errors when updating driver firmware. After uninstalling and attempting to reinstall the sofware I now get an "Installation Failed" message.

I chased this with Asus support and they are telling me that my board is not compatible with the software.

Why? Why all of a sudden, after working for the past 2 years, is it now not working? This was F*cking $400 board!

Can someone please advise.

Response from Asus
    "I am grateful for your time and patience as we go through the process of resolving your concern.

I am writing you an update in regards to the escalation ticket.

[ASUS Armoury Crate] Armoury Crate Compatible Devices | Official Support | ASUS Global The motherboard is not compatible with Armoury Crate The motherboard has to be Z370 but after October 2018. The customer has motherboard that is 2017

Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience with our products and reaching a resolution for your issue is our priority.

If I may be of any further assistance, please, let me know. Thank you for choosing ASUS.

CASE NO= N2107034068-0004

"

New ROGer Array Nemoos PC Specs
    Nemoos PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus FZ50VX | Lenovo T14
    MotherboardROG Strix X570-F Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z neo 2*16Gb (3600 CL16)
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super XS 6gb
    MonitorGigabyte M27Q ( 27' 1440p 170Hz)
    Storage #1WD_BLACK SN850 NVMe 1Tb
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 Chromax Black
    CaseCorsair 5000D
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850i
    Keyboard ROG Strix Scope TKL
    Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite
    OS Windows 10 64bit

Lightservice doesn't start on windows startup -> Aura creator is f*cked up

So basically my Aura creator stopped working after i disconnected my keyboard (Asus ROG Scope TKL).

Armoury create recognizes the keyboard and i'm able to change RGB through Armoury crate to the default profiles, but I can't sync with Aura.

My motherboard (ROG X570-F) and RAM (G.SKILL Trident Z neo) are also recognized on AC, but when I try to open Aura creator, a window says that no device was recognized....

If I go to Windows Services, it says that Lightservice is stopped, and if I try to force Lightservice to start it works for a few seconds and Aura Creator recognizes all devices, and then stops again...

I open the devices Window and I can see that my Motherboard and RAM are selected but my Keyboard isn't. If i select the keyboard and apply, and then try to apply a profile it crashes and says i need to restart my computer....

I tried to uninstall armoury crate and Aura creator but it gives an error saying that something wasn't found... If i uninstall with Revo, and install again nothing works.
    The only way I was able to make it work again was by REINSTALLING WINDOWS, and I already did it TWICE.

This all started with the last Aura Creator Uptade that did the redesign.

Please send help.

ROG Junior Member Array

i got an issue, in Armoury Crate there is an update for my ROG Gladius II, and the update is just for the HAL the version is 1.2.0.5,
    but when updating it says, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	89474

can someone help or tell me, what is the error caused?

i already tried restart my PC, reinstall armoury Crate (complete with all the registery deleted) but still got this error

can someone help me for this?

New ROGer Array ibrahimabdo PC Specs
    ibrahimabdo PC Specs
    MotherboardRog Strix Z590-E Gaming Wifi
    ProcessorIntel 11 gen 11700k
    Memory (part number)32GB Corsair 3200mhz
    Graphics Card #1intel UHD Graphics 750
    Graphics Card #2Gigabyte Nvidia RTX 3060 Vision
    MonitorHP 25X
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970EVO 1TB NVME
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 870QVO 2TB
    CPU CoolerRog Strix LC 240 RGB
    CaseASUS TUF GT301
    Power SupplyAresgame AGT850 Gold Modular
    Keyboard Logitech G613
    Mouse Logitech G604 Lightspeed
    Headset sony
    Mouse Pad steelseries
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2

armoury crate does not shows aura for motherboard Strix z590-e gaming wifi

I have not could enter my Rog Strix Z590-E gaming Wifi but now i can but it is only showing the audio settings for it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-30 155441.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	89476

Even if I am entering the Aura sync I can not find my motherboard or my Asus case TUF GT301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-30 160120.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	220.9 KB 
ID:	89477

but i can see it in Aura creator.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-30 160356.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	89478Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-30 160334.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	89479

Can anyone help me how i can let the RGB work out normally?

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 4.1.6.0
    ROG Live Service 1.2.12.5
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.03.79
    Armoury Crate lite service 4.1.6
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.33
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.6
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.1.7.0
    ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.50
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.32
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.53
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.2
    AacAudioHal 1.02.12
    AacDispaly 1.1.25
    AacVGA 0.0.3.1
    CosairDram 1.0.13
    KingstonDram 1.1.6
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.08
    ENE RGB HAL 1.00.12
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
    ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
    Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

Thank you
    Last edited by ibrahimabdo; 07-30-2021 at 03:40 PM.

New ROGer Array

Seems in Finland there is only 3.1.0.0 available

It seems that in Asus Finland there is only 3.1.0.0 available. Any comments?

New ROGer Array

Thumbs up Latest Armoury Crate Update broke RGB on my GPU (Strix 3080 OC)

I used to have this problem where the RGB wouldn't display properly on my 3080 through Armoury Crate software. For example - the "Rainbow" effect would just be simple "Color Cycle" and if I selected "Color Cycle" it's the same exact effect with no change.

After a software update a few months back, the issue was fixed and the RGB options would display properly such as "Rainbow" displaying a rainbow effect or "Starry Night" (The one I like to use) showing the blinking as if it were stars.

Recently, Armoury crate updated itself again and now I'm having this original problem once more. RGB options aren't displaying properly (Rainbow or Starry Night don't work at all, seem broken) and sometimes my RGB won't turn on at all upon booting up the PC.

I've uninstalled it and re-installed Armoury Crate but still no resolution and the problem persists.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any way to fix this or am I stuck waiting for another update?

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

In order for Aura Sync to work on keyboards, you'll need to switch to profiles 1 to 5 (Fn+1/2/3/4/5), but not default (Fn+6).
    Please replicate the issue with Aura Creator while recording a log, then generate and send to me (cloud link) via PM. See original post for instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoos View Post
    So basically my Aura creator stopped working after i disconnected my keyboard (Asus ROG Scope TKL).

Armoury create recognizes the keyboard and i'm able to change RGB through Armoury crate to the default profiles, but I can't sync with Aura.

My motherboard (ROG X570-F) and RAM (G.SKILL Trident Z neo) are also recognized on AC, but when I try to open Aura creator, a window says that no device was recognized....

If I go to Windows Services, it says that Lightservice is stopped, and if I try to force Lightservice to start it works for a few seconds and Aura Creator recognizes all devices, and then stops again...

I open the devices Window and I can see that my Motherboard and RAM are selected but my Keyboard isn't. If i select the keyboard and apply, and then try to apply a profile it crashes and says i need to restart my computer....

I tried to uninstall armoury crate and Aura creator but it gives an error saying that something wasn't found... If i uninstall with Revo, and install again nothing works.
    The only way I was able to make it work again was by REINSTALLING WINDOWS, and I already did it TWICE.

This all started with the last Aura Creator Uptade that did the redesign.

Please send help.
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 08-01-2021 at 07:23 PM.

Please check your inbox messages.

Quote Originally Posted by sa.783 View Post
    Добрый день! MasterC@ROG как на счёт моей проблемы, журнал я отправлял. Ноутбук ROG Zephyrus GX701GVR

Please read the original post and provide the info requested then I can help you get it resolved, remember to record and generate a log. thanks.

Your motherboard is supported by Armoury Crate.

If in doubt, you can check the supported products here:
    https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042459

Quote Originally Posted by Neospectrum View Post
    This is unreal, after a number of "updates" specifically for my mobo in armoury crate 4.1.6, my ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING mobo still says:

This model is not currently supported.

Last time I spend a few thousand dollars on asus products

As far as I know, this motherboard should be supported. I'll look into this for you. In the meantime, please record (go to the Aura Sync page and select devices) generate a log then send (cloud link) to me via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder5262 View Post
    Can someone validate If this is true, I don't believe it at all. I have the ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z370 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard, Purchased on 4/4/2018. The Armory Crate software has been working for the past 2 years and all of a sudden started throwing errors when updating driver firmware. After uninstalling and attempting to reinstall the sofware I now get an "Installation Failed" message.

I chased this with Asus support and they are telling me that my board is not compatible with the software.

Why? Why all of a sudden, after working for the past 2 years, is it now not working? This was F*cking $400 board!

Can someone please advise.

Response from Asus
    "I am grateful for your time and patience as we go through the process of resolving your concern.

I am writing you an update in regards to the escalation ticket.

[ASUS Armoury Crate] Armoury Crate Compatible Devices | Official Support | ASUS Global The motherboard is not compatible with Armoury Crate The motherboard has to be Z370 but after October 2018. The customer has motherboard that is 2017

Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience with our products and reaching a resolution for your issue is our priority.

If I may be of any further assistance, please, let me know. Thank you for choosing ASUS.

CASE NO= N2107034068-0004

"

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast