cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v4.1.6.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major update is being rolled out. There are several improvement and new features, many of the issues reported have also been fixed.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Core service updates:
1. Armoury Crate Service v4.1.5
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v4.1.5
3. ROG Live Service v1.2.12.0
4. AURA Service (Lighting service) v3.05.06
5. AuraLayerManager (AURA lighting effect add-on) V0.0.16

New features:
1. Add new “Dashboard” for ASUS/ROG motherboard built-in system
2. Add “Manually update” function
3. Add ASUS account and product registration recommendation to build better service connection
4. Add a new pattern for Aura Sync - Rainbow effect
5. Enable multi-zone RGB keyboard light zone type
6. Support Microsoft narrator rule

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
1. Optimize component update process & Fix update failed issues
2. Enhance Aura Sync - Starry Night effect for few devices
3. Enhance GUI layout and UI interactive behavior
4. Fix Aura Sync “smart mode” effect issue
5. Fix Corsair DRAM Aura Sync issue

Newly supported models:
1. [Keyboard] ROG Falchion NX, ROG Strix Scope NX, ROG Strix Scope NX TKL, ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Moonlight White
2. [Mouse] ROG Strix Impact II Moonlight White
3. [Headset, Headset stand] ROG Cetra II

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Many issues have been posted previously, but a very small percentage of people have PM'd me their log. If in doubt, just send a log and remember to record first. If the issue is after shutdown: provide a log for before shutdown and one after (2 logs). Thanks everyone!

RobertoSampaio
Level 8
- After the update, AI Suite3 report fan errors and do not load anymore.
- The Maximus XII Formula oled not show CPU frequency.
I'll try to restore backup and install again and try to collect data as required.

EDITED:

Restored my backup, first uninstall Armoury Crate and after install new version.
- AI Suite3 is working fine now.
- There is no option in Armoury Crate to config OLED to show CPU frequency.
- Armoury Crate not recognize "game first VI". Going to uninstall e reinstall it.

1. PC
2. ROG Strix Z390-F, ROG Claymore, ROG Gladius II, ROG Balteus, ROG Strix RTX 3080, ROG Strix LC240, Team Force Delta RGB, and BitFenix Aurora.
3. n/a
4. Wired connection
5. No
6. Windows 10 Home version 21H1
7. Not so sure, last year all was working fine -but with every new update, I had to uninstall then reinstall Armoury Crate for it to function right.
8. Ever since the latest update, whenever I sync my ROG Claymore to Armoury Crate the keyboards RGB flickers and then shuts itself entirely off -resulting to it not working. I have tested it with another PC and a laptop that doesn't have Armoury Crate defaulty installed -it works fine, until Armoury Crate force updates itself and then the problem starts all over again. If I don't sync my ROG Claymore in Armoury Crate, it works fine -however the problem starts when I try to sync it or when Armoury Crate updates itself, resulting my ROG Claymore to connect to the app.
9. Can't provide right now.
10. Cannot attach .logE file, please send me a link I can go to -to send it directly. (Valid file extensions: jpeg jpg)

RobertoSampaio wrote:
I'll try to restore backup and install again and try to collect data as required.

EDITED:

Restored my backup, first uninstall Armoury Crate and after install new version.
- AI Suite3 is working fine now.
- There is no option in Armoury Crate to config OLED to show CPU frequency.
- Armoury Crate not recognize "game first VI". Going to uninstall e reinstall it.

Actually i was think i had the same issue, but seems like you i didnt check for new features,so basically there is new tab on top of AC , where you can control your fans ,but it didnt work untill i unistalled my AI suite entirely(wich wasnt starting after i update AI Suite anyway), and thanks god i wanted this from so much time...
So thanks Asus....

Edit: Just give us now option to calibrate this fans profiles, cuz presets are ok ,but not great, standard is too low and cause fan burst when cpu jump high and Turbo (profile ) is too loud ( the difference between rpm is like from 850 to 1500 between this too and i want middle ground)

RobertoSampaio wrote:

Also my motherboard ROG Maximus XII Extreme and RYUJIN 360 didn't show the OLED option frequency anymore.
I installed only the AC update.

jaydude
Level 8
Using Armoury Crate as "Standard User" in Windows is still not working. The app itself opens but "Device" tab where you can customize keyboard does not work.

Here is the original message I posted in another topic:

Why does Armoury Crate require admin user to be logged in?

For security purposes I always use a regular Windows user account as my daily driver. When I try to use Armoury Crate with that user and access my ROG Falchion keyboard's settings, it doesn't open. If I login with my admin account and open Armoury Crate everything works fine.

ASUS needs to correct this security flaw that you are only able to use Armoury Crate if you have admin account logged in.

AndrasROG
Level 10
1. PC / Laptop
PC
2. Aura Sync products
Rampage 6 Extreme ENCORE, Theta 7.1, Swift PG27VQ, Pugio 2
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
Razer mouse/keyboard/speakers.... clean OS install with NO 3rd party lightning software.
4. Wired / wireless connection
Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows?
YES
6. Windows version & build
Windows 10 21H1 & 19043.1023
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
(I THINK) pre-3.2.4.0
8. Clear description of your issue
Game anti-cheat -- Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) -- gives false positives for games using the anti-cheat: War Thunder, Dreadnought, Robocraft..........
9. Any screenshots of the issue

10. CHECK DM

Installation tool keeps failing on SCAR III G531GW

used Uninstall Tool, restarted and tried again but it did not work.

Stuck without a way to install Armoury Crate or Aura Creator

darcksora wrote:

Same issue here im using ROG Zyphyrus S GX531GW-ES008T. I tried to clean install my laptop and install again but same issue with the screenshot you provided.

darcksora wrote:

I have the same problem before. I tried this and it works 🙂
1. Uninstall your Armoury Crate
2. Download Old Armoury Crate Service https://mega.nz/file/tjphDBDD#uZlGfpBRaCZxNf-bzSag5aMB0EDsDsJKtt33riuDWvE
3. Install Old armoury Crate Service
4. Then Install Armoury Crate from Asus Support https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Hope it helps 🙂
sorry for bad english XD