cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio 3 not working

AliAPCMR
Level 9
Hi guys i have a issue where, completely out of random when i open SS3 i get this error message:

"The Current System is not supported, or the audio driver has not been properly installed"

I know the software works because i never had a issue before, if i restart Nahimic service the app works fine until that message re appears, or if i re install SS3 then the app works again untill the error re appears or if i re install the audio drivers and again issue re occurs, its annoying because i use this software.
2 REPLIES 2

HumbleSiPilot77
Level 10
AliAPCMR wrote:
Hi guys i have a issue where, completely out of random when i open SS3 i get this error message:

"The Current System is not supported, or the audio driver has not been properly installed"

I know the software works because i never had a issue before, if i restart Nahimic service the app works fine until that message re appears, or if i re install SS3 then the app works again untill the error re appears or if i re install the audio drivers and again issue re occurs, its annoying because i use this software.

Potentially, software components are missing or corrupt.

Did you try asking here?

[DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx) (asus.com)

Bushmaster78FS wrote:
Potentially, software components are missing or corrupt.

Did you try asking here?

[DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx) (asus.com)

Thank you for the reply, I do not believe this is is the cause because sometimes its fine and sometimes it brings up the following message that i have show in the original post. I have re installed the OS and made sure i installed every update and driver and is up to date and the issue is still there, this happened after sonic studio 3 got updated