cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Motherboard

SecondOrder
Level 7
There is a program called ASUS Motherboard that I believe came with the Armoury installation. However, I had some issues with Armoury initially and uninstalled everything related to Armoury using IOBit Uninstaller. My 2nd attempt at installing Armoury also presented the same issues (RAM not being recognized and settings overriding Corsair iCUE's).

So, I tried using ASUS's Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool. I think this is where I made the mistake of uninstalling ASUS Motherboard, because I received an error from the uninstall tool saying that it could not find C:\Program Files(x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{93795eb8-bd86-4d4d-ab27-ff80f9467b37}\Setup.exe.

I manually uninstalled Armoury again using IOBit Uninstaller, but upon reinstallation, the program ASUS Motherboard did not come installed as well, which is what ASUS's Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool said it could not find.

Does anyone know how to fix this error?

Thanks.
1 REPLY 1

BigJohnny
Level 13
ASUS software shortcomings is only second to the PITA to get rid of it. They make great hardware but if you look at the posts its mostly about failing software. Unfortunately sometimes it takes a clean install unless you can find the registry entries. You might want to give Ccleaner a go at it.